Thoughts that went through my head yesterday..
I hope theyre both okay.
4 Kids under 4!
3 kids under 18 months!
3 kids in diapers!
I will be huge.
I will be biggest in the summer.
We need a different car.
How will we arrange rooms?
I hope I can breastfeed them.
I cant wait to shop for matching outfits!
I dont want a c-section.
Tom needs this job more than ever before.
I love them so much.
Would they arrive in August or September?
Please let them be okay.
I cant wait to hear two heartbeats.
Would we be done having kids?
Imagine walking into the RE with 4 kids at home and asking for more!
We can find out the sexes in April.
This is a dream come true.
Also? Thank you all SO much for your support. I cant get over the amount of texts, personal emails, comments, etc..expressing your happiness for us. I love the stories shared, hearing about how you feel like you know me, the advice given, its all so wonderful. I appreciate each and every one of you for cheering on our family. I wish I could hug you, but a simple thank you will have to do.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Thoughts that went through my head yesterday..
Monday, January 28, 2013
Sunday, January 27, 2013
I am happy to report that the bleeding stopped!! It went on for about 2.5 hours, minimal blood when I used the bathroom. Around 8pm, there was nothing and it has stayed away since!
As if I wasn't already anxious for my appointment tomorrow..I am so ready to see what is going on in there.
Appointment is 10:45 am. Thankfully, our mornings fly by and Tom took tonight off to accompany me.
I am hoping for a sac or two, in the right spot and possibly an answer for the spotting.
Ill report back as soon as were home.
Thank you for all of the prayers and for sharing your stories!!!
Saturday, January 26, 2013
I went to the bathroom about an hour ago and saw red. Nothing on the pad, only when I wiped.
I am so upset. I plan to monitor it the next few hours and may go to the ER in a bit and see what's going on. I have only spotted once in my pregnancies and that was 2 days after Gavin's transfer and was almost nothing.
Please, please let it be okay. I'll update any changes. Thanks in advance for any prayers.
Friday, January 25, 2013
It's Friday!! Only 3 more sleeps until our ultrasound. I'm currently wishing I made the appointment for 4 am, rather than 10:45. :) I'm still feeling pretty good. I feel nauseous here and there and I don't have much of an appetite. I've had a few days where the exhaustion has been extreme. I'm back to thinking there's just one, strong baby. I just can't wait to know for sure!!
In other life news, we got an email this week about Toms job. An email we have been waiting for since December 29th. He passed the most recent step in the hiring process and has his final physical next Friday, Feb 1st. Once he passes that..they just need to officially hire him.
This would mean a lot of change for our family. Living separate for a while, a big move, a temporary pay cut, just to name a few. I promise to give more details once he officially has it. Luckily, everything would be sorted out before new baby arrives.
I was so sure it would be one or the other. A baby or Daddys dream job. To think we may be getting both..
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
5 days until my ultrasound and I am DYING to know what is inside me!!
Monday, January 21, 2013
Sunday, January 20, 2013
I really wish it was Monday at 3pm. Really, really. I am beyond anxious for my blood results that havent even been drawn yet. My appointment is at 9:30 tomorrow. They usually call before 3pm. I need that number. I need it to be over 500. I need to jump this hurdle that I havent always jumped in the past.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Beta came back at 173,
I'm really having baby three!!
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Today is 6 days post transfer and the day I usually test. Thankfully, my lines are getting darker. It still doesn't feel real. Beta is in 48 hours. My beta with Gavin was 140, so I am hoping for something similar. This baby in my belly sure makes turning 26 a little less painful. ;)
Thank you for all of your congrats. It means so much!!
Monday, January 14, 2013
After searching the internet this weekend, first to find hope of women being sick after a transfer and still becoming pregnant..then for women testing early and getting a positive...I felt the urge to test this morning.
Less than 4 days post transfer, since my transfer was at about 2:15pm.
This is what I saw:
Saturday, January 12, 2013
The 2 days since my transfer have been quite eventful. Yesterday, we had a normal day around the house and Tom took me on my birthday date a week early. I have been dying to go to RPM in the city since it opened. Tom made reservations weeks ago and I was so excited! We left the boys with our friends and had a fabulous night. The restaurant was cool and the food was phenomenal. We got done early and picked up the boys. Gavin had been fine since Wednesday night and all of a sudden he threw up all over the car. I hopped in the back seat as fast as I could. We felt so bad for him. We pretty much put the boys to bed and crashed ourselves.
2am rolls around and I woke up sick. I was instantly terrified for the babies. I threw up a few times and had a pounding headache. Tom felt sick too but never vomited. The entire day was spent in shifts, caring for the boys and napping. I finally felt better late afternoon when my headache was gone. Trevor ended up throwing up his dinner. I'm really hoping we all feel better tomorrow!!
I'm really hoping the cupcakes are fighters and can hold on tight in a less than ideal environment. I could really use a uterus cam right now...
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Well, here we are. Night before transfer.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Thursday at 2pm can not come fast enough! We are excited, scared, anxious and just ready to get our babies back where they belong!! I told Trevor we could spend the whole day in jammies, watching movies and cuddling. My Mom will come over for us to go to the transfer and then we will pick up where we left off the rest of the night. I cant wait.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
My appointment today couldnt have gone better!
My lining was 11!! And triple stripe! The fluid was gone and everything looked perfect. My blood levels came back normal and my transfer is set for Thursday at 2pm.
I change up my meds tomorrow..lower the amount of estrace, drop the lupron and start the endometrin suppositories.
I am so, very happy. This amazing appointment reassured me that this is going to work. If we had done IVF, our retrieval would have been today. So, today, our babies are "made".
Also? I slept in until 9am and it finally snowed. Its a beautiful Saturday.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Christmas Eve was a pretty normal day for us. Tom slept all day and the boys and I just hung out. He had to go to work from about 2-6 pm so we met him over at his Dads house for a get together. We exchanged gifts and had dinner and it was really nice. We went home, read Twas the night before Christmas and Santa came.
Tom got home around 8am and we managed to do presents in about 30 minutes. Trevor was really excited, while Gavin enjoyed his new teether toy. :) Trevor got a lot of different gifts..books, movies, Jake and the pirates toys, magnatiles, a Leappad2, etc. Gavin got a lot of board books, big boy toys..ball popper, activity garden, music table, etc. Tom slept the rest of the day..as usual. It turned out okay. Gavin took a big morning nap, so Trevor and I built toys and watched the Disney parade. Then, Trevor took a big nap and Gavin and I played and I soaked in his 1st Christmas.
After Tom got up, we headed to my parents. The best word to describe it is chaos. Beautiful chaos. :) Its gifts for 18 people, 7 spoiled children, a yummy dinner by my brothers fiance and lots of love.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
I have a million and four thoughts running through my head. SO much catching up to do. I am tired, stressed and exhausted. Good luck to all reading this post. :)
1) Christmas was amazing. Hands down, best Christmas we have had. Time with Tommy was limited, as his job doesn't have holiday time. But, we loved sharing the joy with both kids and did so many fun activities and celebrations.
2) Today is FET day 33. I went to the doctor on Monday and my lining was 7.5, which is right on track. I had a little fluid, which has never happened before. Im a little worried, but they didnt seem concerned. I return on Saturday and if all is well, they will set me up for transfer next Thursday, January 10th. I'm hoping to go the the appointment, have a lining around 10 and get the go ahead. Tom is going to check tonight to see if he can get the night before off. Appointments are usually pretty early and he doesnt want me going alone. The nerves have officially kicked in. I want this to work SO bad. We are counting on it working.
3) Tom took a big step forward in the hiring process for his dream department. It would mean big, HUGE, changes for us. We are literally sitting by the phone, waiting on a good news call. Apparently, that is all we ever do. We have been stressed and terrified at the results since last week..anxious is an understatement. There is talk about the hiring date being the 14th, which is ideal. When he got the call, I said that in a perfect world, we would do the FET the 10th, he can start the 14th and we find out Im pregnant on the 18th. Potentially the biggest week of our life. Its so hard to have the two biggest parts of your future out of your control.
Hurry up..and wait. Story of our life. Hurry up..make big plans, have dreams. Then wait..wait for someone else to tell you its time for them to come true. Sigh!
4) Gavin turned 10 months today. TEN! Double digits. His birthday party planning is in full swing. This has been the biggest month of his life, developmentally. He now loves the bottle and drinks 18+ oz. a day, he sleeps through the night!, he added HI to his vocabulary. He has developed a love for music and dancing as well as a bit of a temper. Most importantly, he walks! He went from standing..to taking about 4 steps to all out walking the past few weeks. Its so cute and fun to watch.
5) Trevor is doing well and oblivious to all of the stress in our lives. He spends his days playing with his new toys, going on fun outings and growing his relationship with his brother. Every single day, he asks when we are going back to Disneyworld. Now that Tom works overnight, Trevor knows he can come into our bed and keep me company. Sometimes he climbs in during the middle of the nights, other times its early in the morning. He is such a snugglebug. He slides his body into the same nook of my body he loved as an infant. If I get uncomfortable and turn over, he climbs over me, quietly, and snuggles back in the same spot. Melt my heart.
Ill try to update with pics and will hopefully share good news soon!! On both topics!!