Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Letter to the Twins

Dear my sweet baby A & baby B- I made time during my first two pregnancies to write your brother letters. I took me until today, the very end of your pregnancy, to realize that you need a letter too! This pregnancy and entire year has been a whirlwind for our family.


Ill never forget the first time I saw the word pregnant on the test. I was only 4 days post my transfer and had never seen that beautiful word that early. I had a feeling in my heart that it meant you both were strong and held on to Mommy tight. I was so nervous for that first ultrasound. I remember laying their and at first the nurse only saw baby A. We left that ultrasound with the uncertainty of one or two babies. The second ultrasound we saw both of your little heartbeats flickering away and it was incredible. There you were, two little lives growing inside me. I couldnt believe it..and still dont quite believe it..

Fast forward 30 weeks and here we are! We made it to our goal of 36 weeks and we are getting anxious for you to come out and make us a family of 6. You have two older brothers that love you so much already and cant wait to snuggle you. Daddy can not wait to hold you. He always wanted a twin brother and now he gets to watch you grow up together. I am looking forward to seeing your faces and kissing your cheeks. 

You two can make your debut at any moment and it makes Mama feel very anxious. I just want you here, safe and sound. Then, maybe this will become real. I still try to wrap my head around the idea of having four sons under four years old. The four of your are the greatest blessings and Daddy and I are lucky to call you ours. 

Come on, A & B! Come out of Mama so we can give you proper names and share you with the world. We love you endlessly!

Mama

10 comments:

t.b.f.love. said...

I cannot believe that you are already term with the twins - this year has flown by! I'm so excited for you and your family and hope for all the best with labor, delivery, and all that follows!

Kaci said...

So sweet! XO

Ashley said...

Love that you write letters! Still waiting with ya:) Praying for a smooth and safe labor and delivery!

lisa rouseau said...

You might be interested in " Suzs Treats ". She had a lovely vaginal birth with twins although they came several hours apart. good luck..

Rebecca Lobb said...

They'll be here soon!!!

mom7 said...

So excited for you and your beautiful family. Thank you for inviting us to share in this. You are one special mama and your boys are so lucky to have you!

Praying for an uncomplicated, beautiful labor experience for you!

nursetexan said...

update soon please!!!

kim said...

Need an update!

Melli said...

You are making this so exciting. I check your blog a few times a day now hoping to see an introduction posting. Can't be much longer!!!

"B" said...

I agree with those above. I keep checking, waiting for the they are here annoucement:) prayers for a healthy delivery and healthy babes!