Monday, June 3, 2013

Cupcake Monday-23 Weeks



How far along? 23 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 12ish lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Indeed
Sleep: Better!
Best moment of this week:  Got to see movement on the outside!
Movement: They are crazy active. There is always someone moving. I can feel distinct feet and its so fun!
Food cravings: Ice cream, sweets
Gender: Two little men
Labor Signs: No, I feel more pressure and pains though. 
Belly Button in or out? Its flattening
What I miss: Being able to breathe!
What I am looking forward to: A fun summer with my family of 4, prepping for the babes
Milestones: Just shy of viability..I am so ready to be there!

I made a new name list..hopefully we move forward soon! I'm dying to give them definite names! I am at a loss of what to do for the nursery. I know I want lighter furniture, since the boys room as dark wood, tan walls. I want bright..simple..cozy. I am thinking gray with an accent color. I'm hoping to have the big boy room done by the end of the month and then I can worry about the baby room. I know there is no huge rush, since they'll be in our room for a while. 

I cant believe were almost at the 6 month mark. Time has gone so quickly and I know it will go even faster now that summer is here. I hope I can make it to the end of August!!


6 comments:

JoyBelle said...

Cutest preggo ever!

Carly said...

Wow, you are looking good. I can't even imagine the party in your tummy!

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

Seriously? You win an Emmy for cutest preggo!

I love the idea of gray with a touch of color in the nursery!

Mommy Mandy said...

Seriously, you look SO cute!

mom7 said...

You look amazing and so happy! Congrats.

Kelly said...

You carry babies so well! Looking great with those two babies!
Can't wait to hear the names and see what you choose for decor!