Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy, Happy!

I have been absent from here..thanks to the lack of good internet connection! A lot has happened! We moved out of our rental home in Westmont. We stayed at my sisters from Tuesday-Sunday of last week. We looked at a rental house in the neighborhood we have so desperately been holding out for and really liked it. I "moved" to our cottage in Wisconsin last Sunday and had to travel back to Chicago on Tuesday to sign the lease and give the deposit. We spent the rest of the week in Wisconsin and Daddy came up Friday after work. 


Mothers Day weekend was blissful. Friday night, Tom finally got to feel the babies nightly dance party. Gavin got the memo that its okay to sleep in past 6:30am and slept until 8am both days! We spent a fun day in Kenosha yesterday and went to the Milwaukee Zoo today. The zoo was awesome..we cant wait to go back and do more of its fun activities this summer. 

The best part of the weekend? Kissing Daddy goodbye, knowing this is the last week we have to live apart! Tom will grab the keys to the new place on Thursday night and Ill start moving stuff in Friday while hes gone. The big move will take place Saturday..our 7 year anniversary..exactly 3 months to the day to when he moved out. I cant think of anything more romantic than being back together as a family. 

This week should fly by, since I have to travel back to Illinois for my OB appointment Tuesday afternoon and my big 20 week scan Wednesday morning. We will stay at my sisters house that night and come back up to get our stuff and hang at the cottage until Friday morning. All this moving around has been crazy. I cant wait to be in our new place, where I can really focus on making it our own and start prepping for these babies!

I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day. When I sat in a doctors office over 5 years ago..and was diagnosed with unexplained infertility..I never would have imagined I would be here today. I have two perfect sons, am enjoying a healthy twin pregnancy and still have 4 embryos to give a chance. I am thankful for modern medicine, for my husband for standing by me and for all the support along the way..from friends, family and everyone here. Thank you!

15 comments:

Leslie Lambert said...

I just adore reading your updates now...so, so happy for you and your family!

Kriss said...

I love this update!!!!!!

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

I'm with Leslie! What a great update!

Stich Family said...

Great news all around, so happy for you all!

kim said...

Are you moving to Chicago?
That's where I live!!

Kelly said...

I am glad you had a good mother's day! I am SO glad you are in such a happy place now! So happy for you!!

Ashley said...

It is all falling together! So happy you had a great Mother's Day!

Melissa said...

We always go I the Milwaukee zoo, maybe we will run into you there some time!

Aaryn Rubin said...

Yay! Glad things are starting to come together!

JoyBelle said...

What a great post! So glad it is all falling into place!!!

Chelley N said...

I want to see an updated belly pic! :-) So glad that you're so close to living together as a family again!

Outwiththestroller said...

HOORAY. yes we need belly pics

Molly said...

We moved once on our anniversary, too! You'll never forget the date! So glad you don't have to spend any more time away from your man!

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

Bec74 said...

Just checking on you. It's been a little while :)
Hoping everything is good and you're just super busy!