Friday, May 3, 2013

Halfway Cooked!

Tomorrow I am 19 weeks pregnant. Since I wont be allowed to go past 38 weeks..that is my half way mark. Of course, they could come early. Im hoping 36 weeks at the earliest. Regardless, I cant believe we are here.

Some days, I still cant believe I am pregnant. It still blows my mind that there are two babies inside me. I am thankful for having such an easy, healthy pregnancy thus far. I had another cervix check this past Wednesday and its still holding strong at almost 5 cm. I was a bit worried about it being shorter because of all the added stress/standing on my feet for the wedding. I was relieved it hadnt changed a bit! We did a quick peek at the babies and they had their legs intertwined and were so cute. Its getting a little crowded in there. They have gotten SO active the past few days. Ive been feeling them for weeks, but now its all day and stronger. I love it!

Everyone comments on how small I am. Sometimes, I look in the mirror and feel tiny and other times I cant believe this belly I am sporting! I feel like itll be easy to stay active and healthy since Ill be outside with the boys all summer. Today is my last day of working, so I am officially a stay at home Mom who only needs to worry about my two boys on the outside and two on the inside.

We are out of our rental house and staying with my sister until Sunday. Then, we will be Wisconsin resident until further notice. The first time we need to come back is May 14-15 for my 20 week doctors appointments.

We are stuck on baby names. We may go with the ones we picked a few weeks back. Im just not there yet. Ive been throwing out some random suggestions, but we havent had the time or energy to really think about it together. I really do want them to have names soon. Suggestions are welcome. :)

15 comments:

Carly said...

I remember you saying before that you have certain rules about a name. 6 letters and 2 syllables are something im sure you mentioned. Anyway, heres what I like going by those rules (roughly anyway)
Logan
Finley/Finlay
Daniel
Hunter
Carson
Harris/Harry
James
Jackson/Jaxson

mj said...

You look great! I can't believe that you are already half way! Good work mama! Have fun in Wisconsin, if you are ever looking for a little more of a road trip north let me know, I know my Libby would love to play with your boys. I would still love to get down the the Milwaukee zoo one of these days.

Sarah said...

My little guy is Weston and we love his name! When we have another, if it's a boy I'm pushing for Grayson. I love baby names! :)

Amy said...

There is a family I know with three boys and they all have the letter V in their names. You already have a Gavin... their other two names are Vance and Tavis. Maybe it would be neat to keep a V in all the boys' names??? Devin, David, Levi...

Allyson said...

I assumed the babies were fraternal, but you mentioned intertwined legs...are they identical and sharing a sac?

Sarah said...

I loved the name Cohen Blaise for a boy. But we have 3 cousins with C names so I won't ever use it to avoid lots of confusion. I have also always loved Logan. We know a friend and everyone calls him "Little Loggie". It's too cute!

Kriss said...

My babies are fraternal with own placentas/sacks and they snuggle up to each other and lay on one another. The membrane between them is thin.

Jordyn said...

Glad everything is going so well! Love your boys names and of course, the twins need something as great! I remember from the past that you have your rules, so in going with those:
Collin
Tyler
Caleb
Liam
Connor
Owen
Tyler
Levi
Everett
Cameron
Brady
Brody
Hudson
Camden

Kelly said...

Love that you get to be with your 4 boys now!
Levi
Gage
Bentley
Quinn
Banks
Brooks

Rosie said...

I can't figure out how I clicked over here, but congrats on your twins! I had twins in November and currently have 4-under-4 - it's crazy but fun!

Cori said...

So glad to hear all is going so well! I can't wait to hear the names you guys pick!!!!

t.b.f.love. said...

Wisconsin is lovely in the early summer! We were considering Griffin and Conner if our third baby is a boy, but we have now decided to go with Chase :) I couldn't get my husband on board with Griffin, but I love the name!

Stacey said...

I know that you are Irish and all.
How about Liam.

My twins are Jackson Nolan and Lucas Scott.

Erin Meade said...

Carter
Nolan
Callan
Lincoln
Crew
Hudson

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution