Monday, May 27, 2013

Cupcake Monday-22 Weeks

Hello, out there! I am alive and well! We are finally settled into our new home and FINALLY have internet. I have a lot to catch up on and will do so this week. For now, I am overdue for a cupcake Monday post.

How far along? 22 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Finally getting to that 10 lb. mark
Maternity clothes? Yup, almost everything. And so excited to wear dresses this summer.
Sleep: Horrible! I toss and turn and wake up constantly.
Best moment of this week: Since this is for the past 4 weeks..living under the same roof again, our 7 year anniversary, a 3 day weekend..
Movement: All the time and getting so strong!
Food cravings: Ice cream, I eat it about every day
Gender: Two little men
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Its changing
What I miss: Sleep. 
What I am looking forward to: Viability in 2 weeks!
Milestones: Babies are about 1 lb. now!


Move out day..18 weeks, 4 days

20 weeks, 5 days

22 weeks, heading out to celebrate my sisters 30th birthday

Baby A at my 20 week scan

Baby B at 20 week scan

Big brothers :)

7 comments:

Brenna Boyd said...

You look fantastic! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

Karen A said...


You look great! Can't believe you're already 22 weeks!

Marianne said...

Your boys are getting so big!!!!

Ashley said...

You look great!! I think you are going to look super cute in dresses with that belly:) And, you have made it through the move. Yay!

Kelly said...

You definitely sports that adorable belly well!! Love the last picture...adorable big brothers!

Outwiththestroller said...

can't wait to hear more about the new home, how you are managing etc.

Angela Conti said...

Everyone under one roof again...that's priceless!