Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stressed to the MAX!

So, this whole single Mom 5 days a week, who watches other children in her home during the day and happens to be 4 months pregnant with twins..its been hard. I cant deny it. The physical exhaustion of the 1st trimester that kept on going, the nausea that comes and goes, the emotional stress of missing my other half, the busy weekends that result in little down time as a family, the frustration of not finding good housing options...the list goes on and on.

I am not one to complain..but, I am fried. The second half of April has been nuts. The madness continues, as my best friends wedding is on Saturday. I have been packing like a madwoman, whenever I can. Tomorrow, a POD is being delivered to our driveway. We will start packing it Thursday and have Sunday to finish. Friday is the rehearsal and Saturday is Delaneys communion follow by all the wedding festivities.

We have to be out next Wednesday. I will stay at my sisters through Sunday and then officially move up to our cottage in Wisconsin until further notice. I liked the idea in the beginning. It allows us to save a little money and have the flexibility of jumping on a rental whenever something comes up. Now, the realization of living in a different state than Tom is killing my spirits and I want to have us all under one roof asap!

I promise I am not over-doing it. I dont move anything heavy and I call it a day when the kids go to bed. I need to keep these baby boys safe and sound inside my belly for many more months.

I know that in a few months, Ill look back at this time and wonder how we managed. I am not one to want to fast forward our lives..but this once..Id totally hit that button.

15 comments:

Aaryn Rubin said...

Sounds terrible...I know it'll be "worth the wait," and things will work out better than you could have ever imagined! It just sucks in the meantime...but at least you have your boys (all 5 of them...eeeeek!!!)

Kelly said...

It will all be worth it and you are amazing! Keep your head up mama!

Stich Family said...

I know you live outside Chicago (I live far NW suburbs). Are you moving because of your hubby's job, that he must now be within city limits? Take care of yourself in this stressful time....this is the time to call on friends and family for help.

Natalie Ramello said...

I know how you feel. We are going thru something very similar. We just had to be out of our house on Monday and now I am living with a friend and my husband is living in our other home in another state. It is crazy and I am just counting down the days until it is over and we can be a family again. I hope I look back on all this in a few months and know that it was all worth it.

Kriss said...

Will you still be watching other children in Wisconsin?

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Take it easy Momma and yeah for 2 more brothers!

Marianne said...

Oh dear in exhausted just reading this. You are superwoman!

Jamie said...

My husband packed us up for 1 month when I was on maternity leave with Miles so he could help his dad on the farm. I remember being so mad I had to be away from friends and hang out at my in-laws while they all worked all day. Needless to say, it was the best month ever! I realized how distracted with "stuff" I was and had so much fun exploring outside and unplugging for awhile. Think of it as a mini vacation and time you get to bond with Trevor and Gavin before their world changes :)

paige said...

I think your attitude has been nothing short of amazing... Pretend you're in a marathon & grab a cool drink from the sidelines & keep going mama!

christine carroll said...

I am actually glad your venting a little. Your usually all sunshine and roses and life can't always be perfect;) Hang in there. your doing great. I am a mother to a 4 yo and 3 yo twins. It is extremely tough still!

Liz J said...

Just remember, it's ok to say no every once in a while. You can't do it all, especially in your condition!

Ashley said...

I am just catching up on blogs after "hiding" for a little bit;) I checked yours right away!! I hope once you move to the cottage things will slow down and you can relax a little. I know it has to be peaceful there! You can handle more than most women and do an awesome job at being a mommy and wife. Sometimes we just have to let it out! Hang in there!!!

JoyBelle said...

I am pregnant with just ONE baby and I'm exhausted chasing after other little ones. Maybe you can order some pizzas and have some friends come help you pack or watch the boys. Packing party!!!

Dave and Elaine said...

Erin,
I am extremely late in my congrats on finding out you are having two boys, but I was stalking my Google Reader that day on my phone to hear the news in between unpacking boxes. :)

Congrats on four little boys!

I am so sorry you feel so stressed! Take any help with packing and the boys that you can get. That was a lifesaver to me during our recent move!

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution