Monday, April 29, 2013

Cupcake Monday-18 Weeks



How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5 total
Maternity clothes? Yup, almost everything. 
Sleep: Loving it!
Best moment this week: The wedding!
Movement: Sometimes I feel them both move at the same time and I just adore it!
Food cravings: Ive been eating ice cream like crazy..
Gender: Two little men
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Nothing at all
What I am looking forward to: Summer!
Milestones: Feeling both babies move at the same time. Im still waiting to feel the on the outside, though.


Ya know how I was stressed to the max in my last post? Things got crazier! Our POD was scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday and we hoped to pack it Wednesday and Thursday evening and leave a little bit for Sunday. They came out and after 30 minutes of trying, couldnt get it in our driveway! The ground was too wet from the flooding we had last week and the huge tires were just sinking. I couldnt believe it..I watched it drive away and couldnt believe we had nowhere to put our stuff. I had to scramble to find a storage unit and a truck to rent to move everything. After some time on the internet and a few phone callls, I had it set up. 

Thursday night, I met the girls to get our nails done for the wedding. I said I would take a break from all things moving once I did that and worry about it after the wedding. Friday was the rehearsal. It went well, the food was yummy and we had a great time with our friends.




Saturday morning, we went to Delaney's communion..for about 40 minutes. I was so sad I didn't get to take pictures with her or join in her after party to celebrate. She looked beautiful and took the whole process very seriously.



Tom dropped me off at the salon where everyone was getting their hair and makeup done. The whole day flew by..we got dolled up and let me just say, I felt like it was my own wedding day. Its been a long time since Ive been that put together...mani/pedi, spray tan, fancy updo and pretty makeup. 
 We hung in the bridal suite, got ready, took pictures, and before we knew it, it was time for the ceremony. The ceremony was quick and we were ready to party.


The reception was amazing. Seriously, the most fun Ive had in a long time! I had a blast standing up with some of my closest friends and many of our other friends attended the wedding. My speech went great, the cake was phenomenal and we danced for hours. 











Not to mention, it was the most time Ive spent with Tom in a while! Between being out on Friday for the rehearsal and having him overnight at the hotel..it was wonderful. We crashed at about 2am and slept sooo good. We woke before 9 and went to pick up the kids around 11.


Then, we had to move! All day! We had 3 friends come by and they were lifesavers. After standing in heels for hours, dancing and staying up so late, I had the pregnant hangover. I helped out by directing what could go in the truck and was sent for Subway and beer. :) Thankfully, they got the majority of our house in the unit and we had a little time to relax. Miraculously, Tom was off today. We finished packing/moving and I'm left with a few last minute tasks for tomorrow and Wednesday. 

I am still sore from the weekend events and look forward to a very lazy month of May. 

9 comments:

Aaryn Rubin said...

You look great, and everything seems like it's coming together...can't believe almost half way there!!!! And I'm totally jealous of your 5 lb weight gain...

Kerri said...

You looked absolutely stunning at the wedding! Glad you got to take a break from all of the craziness and enjoy your husband & friends.

Kelly said...

Pretty sure you are the cutest preggo mama! Love the bridesmaid dress...so pretty on you! I am glad you got a little break...hang in there!

Holly said...

You look so beautiful! Looks like you had a fun night!

Jodi said...

you look really pretty with your hair pulled back :)

Keshet said...

You look beautiful! Love the belly:)

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

You look so cute! Sounds like fun and kudos to you for staying out so late!!!

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

Molly said...

You look just stunning!