Monday, April 8, 2013

Cupcake Monday-15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep: Having some detailed dreams, but sleep is happening!
Best moment this week: A super productive weekend! 
Movement: Yes, yes, yes!! About halfway through the week, I was pretty sure I was feeling it. I let it happen a bit more and now I know I am for sure feeling babies! Mostly baby A, who is on my left side. They move right after I eat!
Food cravings: I am really having issues with food. I feel nauseous on and off, even more than the very beginning! Thursday was my worst day of the entire pregnancy. I felt bad from the minute I woke up and fought throwing up all morning. I grabbed a bagel on the way to the zoo and it saved that day! Most days, nothing looks good. My go to meal when I know I have to eat or Ill be sick is plain pasta and cottage cheese.
Gender: 9 days..
Labor Signs: No way
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Not being sick.
What I am looking forward to: Our vaca, which starts tomorrow!
Milestones: 15 seems big. I cant believe how fast this is going. Its going to be over before I know it.

As far as my last post goes..you guys crack me up! Some of the comments and emails I got were so funny and sweet. I would never just walk away from here and leave you hanging. There will be pictures of the twins. :) I decided I wont go anywhere for now. I may go back and delete some posts..will be posting less pics..etc. Speaking of, I post pics daily on instagram. I am trevmama11. You can follow along on our trip if youd like. Now, I just need the lovely Leslie Lambert to help me update this space. I will email you when I get home, Leslie!

Our flight is in roughly 24 hours and we are so ready! Today is dedicated to gathering the last few items to pack and cleaning the house. We will be back late Saturday and Ill be back next Monday for my 16 week post!

8 comments:

April said...

I can't wait to see what these babies are!!!

Ashlee said...

I just wanted to let you know I requested and add on Instagram. I've followed along since before Trevor but I don't comment much. I'm gonna miss all the pictures of your cute boys so I figured I better follow over there! Just wanted to let you know my name is ouashlee.

also I cannot wait to find out the twins' genders and their names!!!

Aaryn said...

I can't wait to find out what they are and to see how you reveal it! I know you have something creative up your sleeve!

I'm SO jealous of your 4 lb gain-at 20 weeks I'm up 25 lbs!!!!!

selectsurrogacyblog said...

There are no two ways that India is the world leader in attracting patients from across the borders for medical treatment in India like Surrogate mothers in India, Infertility Treatment in Delhi, Surrogacy India, Gestational Surrogacy India, IVF Hospital in Delhi, Best IVF Doctor in Mumbai, brain surgery at best hospitals in India.

selectsurrogacyblog said...

There are no two ways that India is the world leader in attracting patients from across the borders for medical treatment in India like Surrogate mothers in India, Infertility Treatment in Delhi, Surrogacy India, Gestational Surrogacy India, IVF Hospital in Delhi, Best IVF Doctor in Mumbai, brain surgery at best hospitals in India.

Mrs.Joe said...

Have fun on your trip!! I can't wait to find out what you're baking in there!

Kahla said...

15 weeks already??!?! Time is flying!

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution