Monday, April 1, 2013

Cupcake Monday-14 Weeks



How far along? 14 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bottoms
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: All week..getting a little Spring Break with my boys!
Movement: Thinking soon? I felt the boys around 15 weeks.
Food cravings: Nothing major
Gender: Find out THIS month!
Labor Signs: No way
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Knowing who these babies inside me are!!
Milestones: Weeks are starting to FLY, now that were in the second tri!



We had a fun Easter weekend! Saturday morning, we went to bites with the bunny. Its a little breakfast food with the bunny there to take pics. Gavin is not a fan, Trevor liked him. There was a hunt afterward. We enjoyed it, but its over so quickly!

In the afternoon, we dyed eggs and watched Hop.










Sunday morning, the boys were greeted with their baskets. Trevor got a car launcher, some superhero masks, new cups, sunglasses, a book and a chocolate bunny.Gavin got board books, new cups, instruments, a pool floatie, new sunglasses and peeps. 

After a healthy breakfast, the boys each had a peep. Gavin was a big fan!



We had brunch by Toms mom and dinner by my parents. We did a hunt for my nephews..again, fun..but over so quickly! 



I made ham in the crock pot and it turned out so yummy! The kids all played and it was a fun night. My niece, Rylan, is in love with Gavin. She recently went from calling him baby to Gabee. The below pic shows how much she adores him.



Easter felt like a mix of Halloween and Christmas! We have so much candy and the boys were spoiled with total of 5 other baskets from family and friends. 

Its hard to believe today is April 1st! I am super excited about this month! There are a lot of big dates to look forward to. Of course, we have our trip down to Atlanta/Disney next week. We find out the sexes of the babies when we get back. The following weekend Im co-hosting a sprinkle shower for a friend as well as attending a very special shower for my friend using a surrogate. The last weekend is my best friends wedding! 

On top of all of that, I have to pack the house and start getting ready to move. We are officially heading to the cottage come May 1st. I need to try and not stress and keep these babies cooking for a lot longer!

5 comments:

Chelley N said...

You are just glowing! I CAN NOT WAIT to find out the babies' genders!!!

Carly said...

I can't believe how much of a bump you have already. Twins really do make a difference, huh?! You're glowing, though - you look fantastic!

Kelly said...

You are simply precious! Side note--- time to update that blog header!

Ashley said...

You look so cute and that color looks great on you! I didn't get to vote on your past post.....but I vote one of each.

Aaryn said...

oh gosh, I can't imagine! I've just adopted a new motto recently-it'll all get done!
Day by day!
You're awesome!

myroseamongthorns.blogspot.com