Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Four years ago, Valentines Day took on a new meaning for mine and Tom's love story. It was the retrieval for my first IVF cycle. We retrieved a perfect dozen that day, and got a perfect son out of it. Happy conception day, Trevor Michael! We will always spend Valentines Day celebrating you.



This year, its a bit bittersweet. Valentines Day is Gavins official LAST, first holiday. In a few weeks, our little man will be 1 and its unbelievable to me. Why must kids grow up so quickly?


Today also marks one month since we found out I was pregnant. I pointed it out to Tom last night and he couldn't believe it. He said, "Time flies when its full of good news." I couldnt agree more. Its fun to think I was 37 weeks pregnant on Valentines Day last year and this year I am almost 8 weeks pregnant, with twins!

I cant wait to have 4 little Valentines to kiss next year. 

8 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I love all the kisses on them!!! Such a cute idea!

Brad & Rachel said...

Reading the last paragraph of this post just gave me the chills. I am SO excited for you guys!

Angela Conti said...

Love all those kisses on Gavin. This is one of those pics that a Mama will always love, but will be so embarrassing to him when he's older. lol Your boys are such adorable, as always. :-)

Angela Conti said...

*so adorable.
Maybe I should proof before clicking publish.

Chelley N said...

Precious photos! How fun that Vday is also Trevor's conception day!

Carly said...

I love the kisses! So cute! You'll have to pull those out years later when the girlfriends come around. You have the cutest kids!

Ashley said...

I love the kisses too! So much love to share.

Saeed Zia said...

Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
www.jobzcorner.com