Monday, February 25, 2013

Cupcake Monday-9 Weeks


No picture..and its almost 9pm..but it least its still Monday!

How far along? 9 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Even

Maternity clothes? I pulled them out and have been wearing the jeans. So much more comfortable!

Sleep: Depends. I am crazy exhausted, still. Friday night, I was in bed from 9pm-8am and was wiped out by 11am.

Best moment this week: Time with Daddy

Movement: Cant wait to feel it!

Food cravings: Cravings continue to be out of control. Today I craved chips and sloppy joes.

Gender: Thinking one of each

Labor Signs: No way

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: TOM!

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow!

Milestones: Every day is a milestone..closer to holding our babies!

Okay, I gotta say..last week kicked my ass. Tom moved out on Monday night and the rest of the week dragged. The days are LONG without him. Thursday was miserable for everyone. We had plans to go see Eli Young Band and bought tix in December. I was SO looking forward to this time with him. We came home from music class and the boys saw Tom for the first time in days. Gavin was running to him and him and Trevor collided. Gavins face slammed on the floor, shoving his entire pacifier into his mouth. It was horrifying and a bloody mess. We felt SO bad for him. We went to the ER because the bleeding wouldnt stop. It was not a good trip. The ER was empty and yet we waited 2 hours. They said no stitches but gave us an antibiotic and said to do a liquid diet until our follow up on Saturday.Saturday, we found out he actually sliced his frenulum. It will heal like a scab, but will not grow back. Thankfully, nothing else was damaged. On top of that pain, all 4 of his top teeth broke through at once! He is a trooper and acted pretty normal.

We really enjoyed our weekend with Tom. His birthday was yesterday and it was very low key. We wanted nothing more than to relax together. 

Tomorrow is my first OB appointment and I am so excited! I have so many questions I want to ask her. I am dying to see the babies again. Ill be a nervous wreck from about noon on tomorrow. As soon as I see those two heartbeats, Ill be okay. 

The rest of this week will be spent preparing for Gavins birthday party this weekend. I cant believe my little man will be one on Saturday! We had his pictures taken last weekend. Here are some of the best!













6 comments:

Ashlee said...

My best friend's little girl was born on 3/2 and she's having a Dr. Seuss birthday party too! :)

Sorry you are missing Tom, I can't even imagine how hard that is.

Aaryn said...

You come up with the cutest picture ideas and outfits!!!! Share some tips :)

myroseamongthorns.blogspot.com

Kaci said...

Such a cutie! Can't wait to hear about your appt! XO

Ashley said...

Love love love the pics!!!

Juliann said...

He is adorable...

Kelly said...

ADORABLE pics! Love the ones of the tie shirt and hat! He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe he is one!
Can't wait for an update on the babies!