Saturday, February 2, 2013

Almost Monday

It's Saturday night and I am dying to see my babies again. I can not wait for our ultrasound Monday. I can only hope they both grew appropriately and have heartbeats.

I feel like with two babies there is double the chance something can go wrong. Yet, I can totally see us with them in our arms this September.

I am feeling very pregnant every day. The exhaustion is overwhelming. Tom has been going above and beyond helping with the boys. I feel nauseous on and off throughout the day. I get a headache about every other day. No complaints here. Just so thankful.

Yesterday, Tom took the last physical for his dream job. He passed it and filled out some pre-employment papers. He took the written exam in December 2010 and has been going through other parts of testing since September 2012. He is finally done and passed everything! Now, we wait for a phone call with a start date. Between that and two healthy heartbeats, February has a chance to beat January out for best month ever.

8 comments:

Mary Louis Quinn said...

That really is so exciting! Praying for a great appt Monday! Twins!!!!! :)

Carly said...

I am so excited for the changes in your family. Since I've been following your famiuly for a while it's like you are a great friend. Isn't it great when things all fall into place?!?

ASHLEY said...

So excited for you and Tom, please keep us posted!!!

Carly said...

Oh I'm really excited for you and all the great things this year seems to be bringing your way.

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

So happy things are going so great for ya'll! Hope Monday goes well!

Adrian said...

I have been reading your blog since before Gavin and just never commented. Congrats on your new bundles of joy!! Can't wait to read about day to say pregnancy life again :)

Holly said...

Thinking of you today!

Ashley said...

I hope everything looks PERFECT today! I know it will:)