Saturday, January 5, 2013

Transfer is SET!

My appointment today couldnt have gone better!

My lining was 11!! And triple stripe! The fluid was gone and everything looked perfect. My blood levels came back normal and my transfer is set for Thursday at 2pm.

I change up my meds tomorrow..lower the amount of estrace, drop the lupron and start the endometrin suppositories.

I am so, very happy. This amazing appointment reassured me that this is going to work. If we had done IVF, our retrieval would have been today. So, today, our babies are "made".

Also? I slept in until 9am and it finally snowed. Its a beautiful Saturday.

9 comments:

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

Of course it's perfect! It's so you can have those twin girls that you have always imagined. :) I so hope it's true!

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

Awesome news! Praying it all works (and maybe you'll get a little girl or two)!

Jessica Schmitz said...

Yay for Thursday! So excited that everything is going so well.

Jessah said...

BTW...I added your darling space to my blog love page. Hope that is okay with you! :)

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Hi! I found you through Dreaming of Dimples! I am so thankful that your appointment went well! :-)

Ashley said...

Awesome!!!! I had some trouble with period this time around like you did except mine didn't start. I took Provera and just started my estrace yesterday! It is so exciting when the time comes and knowing you may possibly be pregnant very soon:) I will be praying for you Hun!

Melissa said...

Awesome news! I am happy to hear everything is going so perfect! Can't wait to hear when you see those 2 perfect pink lines :)

Francesca Fine Jewelry said...

I am praying for you!

Ashley said...

Great news!! Can't wait to hear about your bfp