Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tomorrow!!!

Well, here we are. Night before transfer.


I had this big plan of stopping at Sprinkles cupcakes(which is super close to the surgery center) beforehand and grabbing some for a treat after dinner. Then, we can go put our cupcakes in my oven and hold hands and skip merrily to the car. Kidding about the skipping, of course.

That may or may not happen. Cupcakes will be placed in the oven, but I may have to go alone. Gavin got sick tonight. He has vomited 3 times in the past 2 hours. Its breaking my heart. One time, it was so much and came out of his nose and scared the heck out of him. The last time, I was holding his head over the toilet and trying to get it all out. Such a pathetic sight! Hes asleep now and when its time for me to climb in bed, I plan on pulling him in with us. I am too scared he will vomit again and choke on it. 

I am hoping this is a quick thing and not the terrible flu that is taking over Chicago. I am hoping I dont get it. If Gavin is well enough, Tom will come down with me and the day will go as planned. If not, I will go myself and just come home pregnant. Totally normal, no?

Thanks in advance for any well wishes/prayers/sticky baby thoughts sent our way tomorrow around 2pm. Its always so nerve wracking as we wait to hear how the embryos thawed.

Oh, if you follow me on instagram..remember this is a secret. If I refer to the cupcakes..youll know what I am talking about. Just try to be subtle. ;)  I'm trevmama11. 

10 comments:

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

I dread the day that Presley is sick like that, poor Gav!

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, hoping and praying you get knocked up tomorrow!

jenn said...

so sorry baby is sick.....that sucks when they are sick and you feel like you cant do anything....
as for you....good luck tomorrow! i will think of you at 2...while you get knocked up....with or without your hubby in the room!!!! and yes, totally "normal!"

Cori said...

Hey Erin! I haven't been on in forever but I wanted to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow! I wish we could be preggo buddies again but considering we are not doing any treatments chances are slim for us. Maybe for your number 4 :) hope Gavin wakes up feeling better! Carson just got over a nasty bug too:(

Mrs. Harvey said...

So sorry your baby is sick! It's so heart wrenching to see them sick! Praying that his well this morning, and you guys can go on as planned. Prayers for you today!

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

We will just be getting home from Jackson's PDO around 2 so it will be a perfect reminder to stop and pray for you and your cupcakes. Lots of prayers this morning that Gavin is feeling better.

Marianne said...

Sticky thoughts!!!!

Kelly said...

Thinking of you bunches today! Sticky babies ;)

t.b.f.love. said...

Thinking of you right now and praying for super-sticky babies :)

Lea Liz said...

Praying for you girl!! Goodluck!!
Praying for your precious babe to feel better!
Just added you on instagram!

Kahla said...

So many prayers for sticky babies and that your sweetie is better fast (and everyone else stays well).