Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh, The Possibilities

It's Friday!! Only 3 more sleeps until our ultrasound. I'm currently wishing I made the appointment for 4 am, rather than 10:45. :) I'm still feeling pretty good. I feel nauseous here and there and I don't have much of an appetite. I've had a few days where the exhaustion has been extreme. I'm back to thinking there's just one, strong baby. I just can't wait to know for sure!!

In other life news, we got an email this week about Toms job. An email we have been waiting for since December 29th. He passed the most recent step in the hiring process and has his final physical next Friday, Feb 1st. Once he passes that..they just need to officially hire him.

This would mean a lot of change for our family. Living separate for a while, a big move, a temporary pay cut, just to name a few. I promise to give more details once he officially has it. Luckily, everything would be sorted out before new baby arrives.

I was so sure it would be one or the other. A baby or Daddys dream job. To think we may be getting both..

11 comments:

Mrs.Joe said...

Oh my gosh!! I hope all of these fabulous things happen for you!! Can't wait to hear how yor ultrasound goes!

Holly said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Kelly said...

2 big blessings! I am crossing my fingers hard for 2 babies and a new job! Have a great weekend Erin!

Melissa said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Lots of exciting things happening, couldn't be happier for all 4 or maybe 6 of you :)

Mommy Mandy said...

I have a feeling you're going to have twin girls...not sure why. Fingers crossed for a healthy baby!!

Stace said...

Good things happen in 3's... so maybe it's job, baby, & baby. :) Can't wait til Monday!

JoyBelle said...

Come on sono!!!!!

mom7 said...

Thinking of you! Hang in there, I know the waiting is the worse. Praying for great news about hubby's job and baby news too!

Triple Threat said...

I say twins, but twin boys!! Keep positive, stay strong and laugh lots!!

Adrienne Judy said...

Good luck on the job front for your hubby. Cant wait to hear the results from the ultrasound on Monday.

marjorie said...

I've been reading your posts regularly for quite a while and I'm so excited for you! I think it might be twin girls! Whatever it is, may it be healthy and grow strong. Can't wait to find out what's growing!