Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Stopped!

I am happy to report that the bleeding stopped!! It went on for about 2.5 hours, minimal blood when I used the bathroom. Around 8pm, there was nothing and it has stayed away since!

As if I wasn't already anxious for my appointment tomorrow..I am so ready to see what is going on in there.

Appointment is 10:45 am. Thankfully, our mornings fly by and Tom took tonight off to accompany me.

I am hoping for a sac or two, in the right spot and possibly an answer for the spotting.

Ill report back as soon as were home.

Thank you for all of the prayers and for sharing your stories!!!


7 comments:

Holly said...

Don't worry! Hoping all will be well in the morning...I'll be waiting anxiously to hear if there is one OR MORE in there! EKK!

And by the way, with my triplets, I never spotted, my singleton, I never spotted, and with this baby, I spotted for weeks (5-9) and for sure thought over and over that something was wrong. Every pregnancy is different! Keep your head up and (try) to get some sleep! :)

Suzanne said...

I've been checking for an update ALL day! That's great news! And, because of this new development, I may or may not be changing my mind about it being twins. ;)

Can't wait to hear (or see) u/s results!

lisa rouseau said...

I am so excited for you, I dont think I will sleep tonight. Good luck tomorrow. I hope all your dreams come true. I am hoping that you come home with a Twinkle in your eye and a Sparkle in your heart.

Amy Faulkner said...

Oh good good good!!! I hope your appointment goes really well!

Kahla said...

So glad you posted, I've been thinking and praying a lot for you!

Stace said...

So happy to hear that! Can't wait til tomorrow. :)

mom7 said...

So happy for you Erin.. Okay.. come on tomorrow, praying for good news!