Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 More Sleeps

Thursday at 2pm can not come fast enough! We are excited, scared, anxious and just ready to get our babies back where they belong!! I told Trevor we could spend the whole day in jammies, watching movies and cuddling. My Mom will come over for us to go to the transfer and then we will pick up where we left off the rest of the night. I cant wait.


I'm feeling more scared than anything lately. I've found myself searching for successful FET stories..reminding myself it CAN happen on the first try. It didn't with Gavin, but I cant dwell on that. Everything is set up for success, so we can hope and pray for sticky babies.

Two more sleeps until transfer day! 

7 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

I will be thinking and praying for you guys on Thursday! Can't wait to hear news!!

mj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mj said...

I will be sending prayers your way!

Kelly said...

Praying for you Erin...miracles DO happen!
Go sticky babies!!

Erin and Ryan said...

Praying for you!

Chelley N said...

Thinking about you and hoping with you! I can't wait to hear how Thursday goes!

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys that you have a successful FET. We are a success story. IVF cycle with a 5DT of 2 fresh embryos, 2 frozen. + beta, singleton. FET 2 years later + beta..twins. :) It can and will happen!