Sunday, December 9, 2012

FET Day 9

Were moving along in this FET process. Ive had 3 nights of shots so far and they have been easy peasy. Right now, my evening cocktail is 10 units lupron, prenatal, birth control, and baby aspirin. This will continue until Saturday and then Ill stop the birth control. The holidays are a good time to cycle because you are so distracted with the madness they bring..days fly by and all of a sudden youre on day 9. :)

In other good news, I got our insurance figured out. I just had to put a call into my OB and ask for another referral. I didnt need to go in, they just submitted it and faxed it over to the RE. I was scared they would tell me to stop meds until they had it, but I didnt need the referral until I go in for my day 3 ultrasound, That will be right around Christmas and thats when they consider the FET cycle to really begin. Phew! Im so thankful for our insurance each and every day.

Im finding it hard to picture being pregnant in about a month. I want to believe it will happen. I would love to be able to celebrate another 1st Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas next year. I want the thrill of seeing PREGNANT on a test. I look forward to that first ultrasound and a beautiful heartbeat. These are a few of my favorite things...

3 comments:

Ryan Harris said...

We're trying for our first and start IVF in January. I can imagine the excitement, anticipation, and anxiety of the whole process doesn't change no matter how many children you have. Hoping for your family to grow :)

Erin and Ryan said...

And that last comment was not my hubby...ha ha :) It was me!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Y`ah for insurance that covers fertility treatments! Good thoughts and prayers your wy.