Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FET Day 4

I talked to my nurse today and got the go ahead to start lupron on Thursday. As if taking a little birth control pill each night wasnt exciting enough...I can not wait to inject myself each night. I will continue birth control and add lupron for 10 days, then stop the BC and continue the lupron. I should get a period as soon as I stop birth control and will go in for day 3 blood and ultrasound. Then, Ill start building the lining and things will really start moving! This is the slow, boring part of the process..but because I have been waiting so long to start it, I am thrilled!!

My doctor does transfers on Thursdays, so if all goes well, transfer will be January 3rd or 10th. My birthday is the 18th, so Ill take two pink lines as a gift this year. :)



7 comments:

Kelly said...

What a wonderful birthday gift that will be! That is the slow boring part but it is sooo much better than all the waiting and not doing anything, right? The waiting KILLS me...

I am hoping for a Christmas miracle...pregnancy test on the 20th. (for our FET) Fingers crossed we both get our 2013 babies!

Robbie said...

You and I have the same birthday! So for my birthday this year, I hope you get two pink lines :) And, I hope it's a girl!

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

Exciting! I think a BFP would be a great Birthday gift!

Evan Nicole said...

I loved seeing the title of this post...kinda made my day! :) Love you!

Andy & Katie said...

That's right...you and AG are birthday buddies! :) I'm with Ev on this post making my day. Love you!

Ashley said...

I know how much you wanted and waited to start again.....and it's time:) How awesome that would be to find out you were pregnant on your Birthday!

Melissa said...

I hope you get your birthday gift of 2 pink lines :) I will be thinking of you, how exciting for you to be starting the process again!