Thursday, December 20, 2012

FET Day 20

IM SO HAPPY, OH, SO HAPPY! I WANT TO GO FROLIC OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN STORM!!!!!!


I have been waiting for my lupron bleed since Tuesday. I waited patiently as Wednesday came and went and I was really feeling bad about by today. I was worried that everything about this cycle has been a pain already and I fear whats to come. I looked back at my previous FET's and saw that it came 3 days after the first time, 4 days after the second time and 5 days after the third time. Today is day 5!

Well, it came, about 7:30 tonight. I probably shouldnt be this happy about blood. But I am.

Ill call tomorrow and let them know. Im guessing theyll count tomorrow as full flow day 1 which would put me at day 3 on Sunday. Ill likely be asked to go in for blood and ultrasound on Monday. I can schedule that into my Christmas Eve. :)

Im so thrilled to be moving forward. FET will be either 2 or 3 weeks from today. EEEEEEEKKKK!!!

7 comments:

Jessica Schmitz said...

Yay! Excited you get to move forward. We will be cycling really close together. Your transfer will only be a week or so before mine. Hope we both have good cycles that result is bouncing babies. ;)

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm excited for you to have those twin girls!

Carly said...

Saying a little prayer for you! Have a great Christmas.

Jamie said...

Awesome. I'm praying for your positive!

Suzanne said...

Excellent! I have a good feeling about this one!

Chelley N said...

Soooo exciting! Being excited about blood . . . infertility really changes everything, huh :-)

marymac1103 said...

Too much information!