Monday, December 17, 2012

FET Day 17

Its really easy to remember what day you're on when you started on the 1st of the month. :)

Ive been off birth control for 2 days now. Im waiting for my period and thinking itll come around Wednesday.

Trevor likes watching me do my shots. I told him that I take shots to have more babies. He says he wants 5 boys and 4 girls. Silly boy.

There is a serious baby boom in 2013. TONS of summer babies being announced...lots of gender reveals in the coming months. I sure hope we can join in on the fun.

Weve kept things pretty secretive..if people ask, we say I am on birth control to regulate things. Very few know Ive actually been on more meds than that for a while.

I have this grand plan in my head..of sharing that I am pregnant at Gavins bday party..since itll be right around 13 weeks. Ive thought of when, how, the thrill of it all.

I hope Im not setting myself for heartache. Damn it, this will work!


5 comments:

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Yes it will!

Ashley said...

I know I am hoping this works for you on the first try!!!!

Jessica@ Southern Belle {BOY MOM} said...

Praying that it works the first time for you guys!!

mj said...

I am praying for you, I know how much fun it is to think about sharing your great news with the world!

PS we are planning a trip to Chicago in April, I would love suggestions of this to do... We are bringing our little girl with us and she will turn 1 the day before we leave.

Thanks!
Molly

Kelly said...

I just teared up. That will be a great birthday surprise! Hoping everything works out and you get your Christmas miracle xoxo