Thursday, October 11, 2012

One & One

ONE week until we leave for Florida. We have been planning this trip all year and talking about it for months. Somehow, were almost there! We fly into Tampa with just our little family of 4 and will be staying overnight on St. Pete Beach. We have big plans of vising the condo where Toms grandparents used to live, meeting up with friends and their baby and putting our boys toes in the sand. Itll be a nice, relaxing way to start the trip. On Friday, we will go back to the airport to pick up my parents, since we are sharing a rental car. My sisters family is flying down with them and we will drive our two vans to Disneyworld!! My brothers will both be arriving on Saturday.

We have so much fun planned! We have reservations at Chef Mickeys for breakfast. Trevor will be turned into a pirate at Pirates League. We will attend Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Gavin will get his first set of ears. We will start the boys vinylmation and pin collections.

I have lists all over the place. Places we must eat(thanks, Katie!!), souvenirs to purchase, photos to take, hours and parade times. We don't want to miss a thing.

ONE month until Trevor turns 3. I wanted to have a lot of his birthday plans taken care of before our trip and did a pretty good job! His gifts from us are purchased and wrapped. His invitations to his party will be mailed today. He is having a pirate party the day before his real birthday. Its at 11am on a Saturday, so I am hoping we will be cleaned up and packed up by late afternoon. We will head to the cottage overnight and go to Wisconsin Dells first thing in the morning on his birthday. We will spend Sunday and Monday at a waterpark hotel, celebrating the boy who made us parents. And trying to deal with the reality that we have a 3 year old..sigh..


9 comments:

Carly said...

all sounds so exciting and so much fun. I can't wait to read all about it all and see the fantastic pictures you'll take (like always)

J.Mo said...

If you like Mexican food, you absolutely must eat at San Angel Inn at Epcot. It's authentic and delicious. You'll also be there during Epcot's Food and Wine festival, which I recommend also!
Have a great trip! : )

April said...

I can't believe he is almost THREE!!!! I'm super jealous of your trip! Have fun!!

Andy & Katie said...

Most welcome! Happy to help...you know I love to plan a Disney trip. I'm so excited for y'all and can't wait to hear all about it and see hundreds of photos. :) One of these days the stars will align and the Robertsons+Hopkins+Edwards will all be at Disney together.

Fiona aka DRMama said...

It sounds like you guys are going to have so much fun on your trip to Disney!! Can't wait to see all the photos once you are back. Sounds like you are very organized and ready with all your lists! :)

Ashley said...

LOVE Disney:) Some of our favorite restaurants are Boma, Ohana and Beaches and cream! I have also heard a lot about the hoop-dee-doo revue. There is so much to do at Disney! And taking the free ferry rides is actually a lot of fun....and it's free!

Amber said...

Everything sounds like so much fun! You're going to have a blast!

Julie said...

Love your blog...curious what is a vinylmation collection?? I LOVE everything Disney and never heard of that. Thanks!!

Jane said...

Hi Erin,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about St. Pete Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane