Monday, October 15, 2012

Appointment? Check!

I had my appointment today. I had my blood drawn for a thyroid check. It came back normal. Then, I had my hsg done. It took way longer than expected. She had to start over and re-position the catheter three times. Finally, it was in the right spot and my uterus looked good. :) She was looking at my ovaries and commented on how young they looked. They both had a ton of follicles. Still holding out hope we could get a vacation surprise..

The nurse is going to submit approval to our insurance company. We have consent forms in our email inboxes. A representative from the drug company will contact me with medication delivery info.

So, I wait for my next period and then decide if we will be cycling that month. It will really depend on when my period comes. I had long cycles after I had Trevor, so if it takes forever to come, I imagine we will move forward.

I cant believe we are here. I really cant.



3 comments:

Fiona aka DRMama said...

Hope you get that vacation surprise and if not, all the very best with the next cycle if you go ahead with it!! :)

Stace said...

Vacation surprise! Vacation surprise!

Amber said...

I'm rooting for a vacation surprise! Good luck :)