Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Estrea Winner! & 6 Months

Sorry I am a few days late in posting this! I had 40 entries total and plugged it into random.org. What number was the winner? #6-Marianne!! Please send me an email at TERobertson18 at aol.com with your information!


How appropriate for it to be #6, since Gavin turned 6 months old this past weekend. HALF OF THE YEAR. I just cant believe it. I have so much to update about my little peanut. I plan on taking his 6 months pics tomorrow and will do a full update then. On Sunday, I did put him in the same outfit Trevor was photographed at the same age(see photo on the top of my blog)..is was huge. The hat was enormous and I held it together with clothespins. The onesie was ridiculous. Oh, but, I do love seeing my boys in the same outfits years apart.

Hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend. And congrats, Marianne!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Thank you!! I never win anything! I just sent you an email from my hOme account.

Happy 6 months Gavin!

Carly said...

He looks cute in anything, but I do love that hat!