Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vaca Bound

We leave on our roadtrip in 12 hours!!


...This vacation could not have come at a better time. 

We had a family emergency on Monday. I dont want to give details, because its not my place. My niece was burned with water in the worst accident ever. She will make a full recovery, but it was terrifying for all of us.

Trevor heads to the doctor today for more allergy testing. Were hoping for some real answers on his condition. He has been off his medication since Sunday and he is beyond irritable.

Have I mentioned Gavin doesnt sleep? 

The good news is that Tom is off until next Wednesday, we get to see some amazing people this weekend and will finish our trip with family time. 

Im off to finish packing..

Oh yes..if you want to follow along with our vacation/daily life-find us on instagram! Love that app!
I am trevmama11. :)


9 comments:

Carly said...

hope you have a fabulous vaca!
can't wait to hear all about it. Sending love and hugs to your family for your neice, too.

Scott and I are off to Ireland this weekend for his birthday and we're very excited about it!

Andy & Katie said...

See you Saturday! Hooray! :)

Bryan and Leslie Clark said...

That sounds so scary!!! I'm glad she'll be okay. Have fun on vacation!

BlogFriend said...

Sending prayers to your niece (Rylan or Delaney, I assume). Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy the moments you have as a family!

beth ewing said...

Praying for your niece. Have fun on vaca and try to relax.

Francesca Fine Jewelry said...

Your poor niece. Burns are very painful. I hope she heals up quickly.
Jean

Courtney said...

I hope vacation is treating you guys well, relax and enjoy! I can't say enough, you're such an inspiration when I think about how much work it can be to get out with two kids, you seem to do it with ease. Hope you are having fun!

Kriss said...

I'm so glad to hear your neice is ok. Also hope you have a safe and relaxing vacay! -Kriss (www.ourjourneytohappy.blogspot.com)

Jen said...

I am a follower!

jenn underscore levin at hotmail dot com