Friday, July 27, 2012

Possible Changes

We got home from Country Thunder late on Sunday and a great surprise was in the mailbox. A letter from one of the police departments Tom tested for! It was instructing him to call and set up his polygraph appointment. He had it yesterday at 4pm. We have no clue what the results of the test are and he was told he wont hear back until the end of August. 

This job would be a huge change for us. Tom would enjoy what he is doing! He wants to be on the street so bad! The extra money wouldn't hurt either. Its about 45 minutes away, but we wouldn't have to move in town. We know they are starting an academy in September, so we are hopeful the rest of the testing moves quickly and he is in it!


This week,  I called and made our first consult with Dr. M. It is August 25th. Gavin will be almost 6 months old. We will be talking about what tests I need to have done as well as if there are any treatment options to consider while I am still nursing. If not, I want to know his thoughts on when to schedule a FET. I had such a rush of adrenaline after I got off the phone with them. I told Tom, I am expecting the worst and hoping for the best. 

6 comments:

Stace said...

Sounds exciting!! It's amazing how things start to fall into place all at once. :)

Fiona aka DRMama said...

it sounds as if there are some exciting possibilities in your future!! Hope all goes well with your husband and the possible job move... and wishing you tons of luck with your upcoming appointment! :)

Brenna Boyd said...

First of all that picture of your husband and Gavin, to die for!
Second, I am keeping my fingers crossed for Tom!!
Third, I am hoping all goes well with your doctor appointment and you can have another squishy soon!!!
Fourth, I hope that K'tan made it to you by now. :-)
Have a great weekend!

Molly said...

Crossing my fingers for the new job! And that pic is so precious. Hope things go smoothly at your appointment!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That picture of your hubby and son is too adorable!!

Bloggerina said...

That picture is so beautiful !