Friday, April 6, 2012

Newborn Pics

We had our wonderful maternity and birth photographer come back to our house for a newborn session when Gavin was 2 weeks old. That is when we did our fun Gavin-replaced-my-belly-photo. Here's a nice action shot of him peeing on me. :-)

I had to scramble to find something for us to wear. It was 85 degrees that day! I figured we would take pictures of our winter baby in sweaters..not in shorts. I was able to come up with something and the pics turned out great.












































I am so thankful to have all of these photos. Gavin has already grown and changed so much!! We also had the opportunity for him to be a newborn model for a very talented local photographer. Those photos are the ones I used for his announcement, which is finally going out this weekend. I will share those next week.


Have a great weekend, everyone! Have a great Easter!

5 comments:

AluvsJ said...

He is absolutely adorable. The black and white pic of you holding/kissing him is so sweet!

brandy said...

Your boys are so handsome!

Carly said...

Gorgeous pictures! Such an adorable family.

Danielle said...

The pics turnes out great! So precious. Beautiful family!

Amber said...

These pics are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for you and your sweet little family :)