Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TOMORROW!!!!

We are 12 hours from our arrival time for our induction tomorrow. I think it finally became real that we were indeed having another baby after my appointment on Monday.

As of Monday, I was a "better" 1cm dilated and his head dropped a lot. She said expect a slow start and she would imagine he will be born in the evening some time. Doc said she does not think he will be as big as Trevor was. I really don't think so, either.

I am nervous..there is so much unknown going in to an induction. I have been joking that I want him in my arms at 7pm. I just want a healthy baby boy. I have been trying to not compare tomorrow with Trevor's birth. I remind myself that this is a different baby, a different doctor, different hospital. It will be a different experience. I just hope different=better, in this case.

I have been walking around with a goofy grin on my face all day. Its so odd to know when your baby is coming. I'm having a baby tomorrow! Trevor and I took advantage of the beautiful day and went to the Children's museum, got shamrock shakes and rode outside on his little 4-wheeler. I even let him skip his nap so I could get more of him today. :)

I am supposed to call at 6:30am and arrive at 7:30. I think if they're too crowded, they'll tell me to wait. I sure hope that doesnt happen! Ill do my best to post when he is born. Thanks for all of your support during this pregnancy!










23 comments:

Stace said...

Oh I love this! I've been quiet (um, busy) this time around for ya, but I'm so excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to know his name, to see his beautiful face, and to see Trevor as a BIG BROTHER. I'll be thinking of you-- good luck and YAY for a healthy, happy baby and a perfect healthy, happy family! xo

Amber said...

SO excited for you!! Can't wait to hear about his arrival and the name you chose, of course.

I think we have that same Big Brother book. :-)

Ashley said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Good luck to all of you tomorrow! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Lola said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Megan said...

Wishing you so much luck tomorrow, Mama! xoxo

Kalle said...

Best of luck to you and the family tomorrow. He is joining one lucky and happy family

Kahla said...

So excited for ya'll!!! Lots of prayers for a safe, healthy, and smooth delivery! Can't wait to "meet" him!

Kelly said...

A great day to be born! Wishing you a speedy, pain free delivery. Good luck tomorrow mama!!

Nic said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well!! X

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

Thinking of you lots and hoping for a speedy, stress-free delivery. Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little love. (Brace yourself though - Trevor will suddenly seem ENORMOUS!) Take care, with love from across the pond - we'll be watching for updates! xxx

Debbie said...

I'll be praying for you tomorrow. What an exciting (in a good way) tomorrow will be!!

MINDYE said...

So excited for you and can't wait to see your brand new baby boy. Saying a prayer for you both!
MindyE

Jill said...

very exciting!

Megan said...

So excited for all of you!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures and read the birth story. Good Luck :)

Sarah said...

good luck!! can't wait for an update. Praying for u

Holly said...

I pray everything goes smoothly for you!

twondra said...

So happy for you sweetie!! Can't wait to hear your sweet bundle is here. :)

Allison said...

I can't wait to see him! And hear his name! I'm so excited!!

A Divine Day said...

Good luck!! Lots of prayers for you and your family!

Angela said...

Praying for you and so excited to hear how today has gone. I've followed your story for over a year. Praying for a healthy baby and quick recovery!

Lindsay said...

Good luck tomorrow! Praying for a safe delivery!

Mrs.Joe said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of your new family!!

J said...

I'm stalking your blog for updates on little brother, lol!! :)

Praying everything went perfect and a quick recovery for you my dear!!