Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekend Update

Hi, all! I am still here and still very much pregnant!! Thanks for checking in. :) I ended up calling the doc before they closed Friday and they assured me that as long as there was no bright red blood or cramping, I was okay. We made the decision to stick it out at the cottage and hope for the best. I had contractions quite a bit when I wasn't lounging on the couch. Luckily, our agenda for the weekend called for a whole lotta nothing. I had some more spotting and discharge through Saturday morning and then it stopped.

Other than that fun stuff, we had a fantastic weekend. Tom, Trev and I drove up to the cottage Thursday evening. Friday, we made oreo truffles, played for hours and relaxed. Sam and Brian arrived later that night and we enjoyed watching the snow fall..having nowhere to go.





I take it back. Daddy and Brian drove to get us giant pizza. Does anyone else have a Bacci by them? They closed the one close to our house, so when Tom noticed they put a new one by the cottage, he decided it was worth the treacherous drive.





Daddy and Brian must have come up with a plan for the evening while on that ride. Sam and I went to bed around midnight, while the guys stayed up until 6am. Yes, 6am! They were drinking beer and playing Wii. Needless to say, they slept the first half of the day away while we hung with Trevor. Our friends Jen, Jason and Logan arrived around lunch time. Logan is Trevor's BFF, and he will tell you that, so he was ecstatic. Trevor took a nap and then it was time to play in the snow.






It was so much fun walking on the lake. Even while we were gearing Trevor up in his snow pants and gloves, he asked if we were going to the beach. He was right, but it was very different than in the summer!



More friends arrived and all 4 boys played together the whole evening. We made yummy stuffed shells and salad. The kids watched Cars and had some dessert. Logan and his parents decided to drive home rather than stay the night. Logan wasn't feeling too well and was sick the next day. Everyone else stayed over. We put the kids to bed and played some beer pong and Apples to Apples.



Sunday, Tom let me sleep in. And sleep in I did. Our guests started to head home and before we knew it, the weekend was over and it was just our little family. Trevor took a nap while we cleaned up and we sadly drove home to start our week. Trevor was in tears when we left. He loves the cottage.


Trevor wearing undies and come tighter stylish jeans=above pic. :)

An update on potty training? Trevor has been 100% trained for a few weeks now. He does still wear a diaper for nap and night. He wakes up dry about 75% of the time. It still feels odd to have a potty trained child. Odd and wonderful.


I changed my OB appt. schedule for Thursday to yesterday. I just wanted to know what was going on! My bp was borderline high, so they will check that again next time. I am 1cm dilated, but long and his head is high. She said to take it easy when I have a lot of contractions, of course.


I had the same bloody discharge today, likely from her checking me. With my luck, Ill still have to be induced, even after all of this. ;)


PS-Baby boy really needs a name! I dont want to be the couple still deciding in the hospital. Why is this so darn hard???

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like you guys had such a great weekend! Trevor is such a handsome little boy! Sounds like your other baby boy may be coming really soon!! =) Can't wait for you guys!! I'd love if you added me to your blog list again too!

nandtandbandb.blogspot.com

Kaci said...

Oh wow! We are due pretty close, but I have a feeling little girl wants to come early too. Hang in there! =)

Anna & Kirby said...

OMG... that piece of pizza is HUGE! My husband would love it!

Bren said...

Such cute pictures! A name that I thought was cute for you guys was Ethan since you have two T names and you are an E. Trevor and Ethan sound cute together lol. Just a suggestion.

Jodi said...

I like the name connor. How can you stay up so late? I guess i should have had kids when i was 25! Thanks for the update I wondered if you had your baby already.

Megan said...

We didn't have a name till the minute we were discharged :( Definitely stressful especially because everyone is waiting on pins and needles to hear what it will be named! Glad to hear you are doing well! Good luck!

brandy said...

Glad it was just a temporary scare and you were able to enjoy your weekend! You are almost there. Hopefully, he will have a name soon!

Courtney said...

I'm SO glad to hear things are fine, and seriously? THat is a HUGE slice of pizza. Ha. Can you believe how quickly these babies are coming?

Mush said...

Looks like you had a fab weekend and that pic of Trev with the pizza slice is wicked!

We took over 2 weeks to name Oscar. It really is tough. Hope you come up with something soon.

I like, Ellis, Leo, Oscar, Stanley, Cayden, Samuel, Aaron, Aiden, Lewis to name but a few. Think Stanley and Trevor go really well together. Your new little man, Stan. :o)

I'd love to be on your blog roll again too please x www.topflumps.blogspot.com

Can't wait to see your new baba. x

Jamie said...

I think Declan or Deacon.

Kelly said...

That pizza is ridiculous!! Yum! We had the hardest time deciding on a name. Don't stress about it. Maybe you need to see the baby first!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

You have got to frame that picture of Trevor with the pizza! That is one of the cutest faces I have ever seen!! I hope y'all can pick a name, soon! It is such a hard decision.