Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life in Numbers

5

=number of years I have been married


2

=how old our son is


33

=weeks I am pregnant


25

=years old I am, today!


I am not happy about getting older, but life keeps getting better. I am thinking 25 will be a great year for me, my marriage and my family.


Tonight, were doing dinner at my parents and tomorrow we are headed to the cottage for a weekend filled with relaxation and some great friends. An extra day with Tom was all I asked for this year. I cant wait!

14 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Erin!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day and night!!

Marcie said...

Hope that you have a great birthday!

April said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Molly said...

happy birthday!! so excited for baby #2 to get here!

Allison said...

Happy birthday!!

Cori said...

Happy Bitthday!!!! Sounds like an awesome plan for your bday!!! 25 will be great!!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a great time.

J said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!

Nic said...

Happy birthday! X

Kaci said...

Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful year this will be for you and your family!

Mrs.Joe said...

Happy birthday! It will be a great year for you!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Erin!