Friday, January 27, 2012

35/35

Whenever I read blogs and see they are at the 35 weeks pregnant/35 days to go stage..I feel like they are so close. Somehow, I am that woman and we are down to 5 weeks left! Hopefully less. ;)


How far along? 35 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 17 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep. And I scored two new nursing tops at Target for $5 each.

Sleep: Better!


Best moment this week: The weekend spent relaxing, after the worry was gone!


Movement: Oh, yes!

Food cravings: I wanted Subway the other night..Tom happily went and got us some.


Gender: A boy!

Labor Signs: Ive been having lots of contrax after doing too much. But, when you're moving at 36 weeks pregnant, you have to pack!

Belly Button in or out? Flat, but still not out yet!

What I miss: Nothing. My days of being pregnant are numbered..then I'm back to being infertile.


What I am looking forward to: Everything! Going into labor, having another birth story, snuggling our newborn, breastfeeding..


Milestones: Started dilating!

To honor this big milestone, we made a cast of my belly! It was super messy and difficult to breathe while being covered. It turned out better than I expected. It takes a full day to completely dry. I'm hoping to paint the outside and put Trevor's hand print on there. I may tie a ribbon to the top and hang it in the boys room.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Eeek!! So close!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Almost there!! Yay!!

Kelly said...

What a fun idea! I might have to try that if we ever have #2 :)

Renee said...

I was so looking forward to writing a 35/35 post for my pregnancy. But I had my sweet boy at 34 weeks. I'm not complaining though...the extra snuggle time has been glorious.

Peppermint Patty said...

Holy boobage! LOL