Sunday, January 15, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yep, so glad I got 2 new pair of jeans. The ones without the full belly band cut off in the middle and are painful and irritating. I have enough to get me through until I have him. I just need to find the perfect shirt for maternity pics.

Sleep: Not happening.

Best moment this week: Planning my bday weekend.

Movement: Yes! His head is constantly ramming into my cervix and its quite painful.

Food cravings: Chocolate milk..just like with Trevor

Gender: A boy!

Labor Signs: Contractions every day.

Belly Button in or out? Flattening.

What I miss: Being able to bend over and put my shoes on. Boots are tough!

What I am looking forward to: Moving! Then, I can wash clothes and get organized!

Milestones: He is in position to come out? Seems soon, I suppose it could still change.

I was thinking it would be cool if he comes before Feb 24th, which is Toms birthday. I turn 25 on Wednesday and Tom is 25 until 2/24. Its the one span of time the whole year where we are the same age. Also, I would LOVE if he came Valentines Day. Or close to it. My sprinkle is on the 12th, so he is welcome after that. Trevor was created on Valentines Day 2009 and I think it would be so special to have 2 sons, 3 years later. <3

7 comments:

Cori said...

Our CSection is scheduled for the 24th!!!! If he doesn't come sooner!! I have been having contractions everyday too!!! Ahhhh we are sooooo close!!!!

Ashley said...

You look great! Happy 33 weeks!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

I love that both our boys like chocolate milk in utero! You are looking great, Erin, I can't believe how soon he'll be here!

Once Upon A Time said...

You look fabulous!

Anna & Kirby said...

Lookin' good! :) Chocolate milk sounds yummy now too!

April said...

You look fabulous!!! I hope I look that great next time around! :)

Carly said...

You look great! I recently started following your blog after TTC for over a year and I love it. I just got my very first BFP today as well!!