Friday, January 6, 2012

32 Weeks!

How far along? 30 weeks pregnant.


Total weight gain/loss: Up about 12 or 13 lbs.


Maternity clothes? Yes and I got two pretty shirts in the mail today. :)


Sleep: This week was terrible, until I took some meds last night. I am getting more tired during the day. Carrying around the extra weight and working and caring for a toddler is tiring.

Best moment this week: Planning my bday weekend.


Movement: Yes! I am curious about how he is positioned and am looking forward to asking at my appointment next week.



Food cravings: Water, water, water! I have been so thirsty!

Gender: A boy!

Labor Signs: A contraction here or there.


Belly Button in or out? Flattening.

What I miss: Not having a bloody nose.


What I am looking forward to: Trevor walking into the room and meeting his brother. I have his gift from the baby all bought. I am very excited about it!


Milestones: 8 months pregnant!

Other baby updates? I go in next Thursday for my 32 week appt. I have the rescheduled hospital tour this coming Monday. Baby shower invites go out next week, I am told. We still have no name. I have my favorite and Tom has his. Neither of us want to give in. I still say he is going to surprise us and come early. Time will tell..



I couldnt resist adding this picture of big brother. It has been unseasonably warm here, and weve had almost no snow. Today, it was almost 50 degrees, so we went outside to play a little soccer and take some pics. He is the littler love of my life!

8 comments:

Kristal said...

Ugh, my nose would bleed too when I was pregnant. I so know how you feel!

Lisa said...

OMG I cant believe you are 8 months already!!! its FLYING by!!! You are the cutest pregnant woman ever too I must add :)

Amanda said...

32 weeks is not 8 months. 32 weeks x 7 days= 224 days. 224/30 (days in a month)= 7.47. You are almost 7 and a half months.

Heather said...

What did little brother get for Trevor? I've been trying to figure out what to do for Jim...

Cori said...

Wooohooo!!! 8 months! You look so cute!!!!

Bren said...

You have a blog award from me!
http://marriednowbabytime.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-award.html

Nicole said...

Hi Erin-
I have followed your blog for a long time and haven't commented before, but I just wanted to say how happy I am for you! You've been so strong throughout your journey. You are wonderful!

Melissa Lewis said...

I am 32 weeks today. 8 more weeks for me! I am so nervous. It's my first!