Friday, December 30, 2011

Ending 2011

I really can not believe New Years Eve is tomorrow. The last day of 2011. What a year it has been!

It only takes a second for me to close my eyes and remember what the first 6 months of 2011 were. A lot of shots, appointments, co-pays, tears, bad phone calls, beta numbers, heartbreak, blood, transfers, embryos lost, and a string of hope that couldn't have been thinner. It still blows my mind when I think about what we endured to get this healthy pregnancy.

Little Man was transferred mid-June and although we were cautious and scared, we knew he would be our fighter. I haven't been emotional during this pregnancy.. don't think I have cried other than funerals. I think I am bottling it up for when I hold him for the first time. Every ounce of pain we felt for six months will be washed away when we have our angel in our arms.

I raise my glass of Welches grape juice to 2012. Cheers, health and happiness for all!

4 comments:

Kaci said...

XOXO Happy 2012!

The Riggs Family said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you a peaceful remainder of your pregnancy!

Once Upon A Time said...

I am excited for all 2012 has in store for you! I know it will surely top 2011. Happy new year!

Emma said...

I just came across your blog today! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your just a couple of weeks behind me, I'm 35 weeks now!

I'm sure 2012 is going to be exciting and lovely for you!
I'd love if you could stop by Boy Oh Boy and say hi!