Monday, November 7, 2011

Due Date

Today is Trevors due date. November 7th, 2009. Its a day that means almost as much to me as his birthday.

When going through fertility treatments, I would always calculate my due date while waiting to find out if it worked. I would think of the holidays close to the date..think of all the positives that came with the season..dream about the day I would officially be assigned a due date for healthy baby growing inside me.

Finally, in March '09, I was given that beautiful date. November 7th. I wondered if he would come early and be here by Halloween! I looked forward to having him around for Thanksgiving and Christmas. When the day came and went, I wondered if he would ever come out. He did. And life has been beautiful every day since.



Sneak peek of his 2 year pics!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

He is too cute for words! Loving the pictures!

beth ewing said...

I can't believe it's been two years!!!

Marcie said...

Doesn't seem like I have been reading your blog for 2 years!!
Love those pics! Can't wait to see more!

Michelle said...

Cutie Pie! What a beautiful family!

Wifey said...

Oh that first picture is so adorable!