Saturday, November 26, 2011

26 Weeks!

Thanksgiving


How far along? 26 Weeks, almost 3rd trimester!

Total weight gain/loss: I think were at almost 10 lbs. I have totally gained since my last appointment. It may be due to the fact that my Mom and Sissy made me my fave choco eclair cake to fatten little man up. :)

Maternity clothes? Yep, hoping to buy a few cute shirts to get thru to the end.



Sleep: Better, thankfully! I went Black Friday shopping till 2:30 am and Tom let me sleep until 11am, it was awesome!

Best moment this week: Having Thanksgiving as a reminder of how thankful I am to have this year ending on a good note..


Movement: Yes! He has been dancing on my bladder and laying sideways. I feel little feet sticking out of my sides on a regular basis.


Food cravings: Egg nog, but I love that every holiday season.


Gender: A boy!


Labor Signs: I have been having a contraction here and there. I have gut feeling this boy will come early. It may just be wishful thinking. No one likes to be overdue.


Belly Button in or out? In, but, flattening out.


What I miss: Being able to breathe! Since last Sunday, I have been super short of breath. I think he is really going through a growth spurt and movin' on up!


What I am looking forward to: Picking a name. When, oh when, will that day come!?


Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy FLIES when youre occupied by a toddler.


Milestones: I think there is officially no mistaking I am pregnant.



Brady's Irish dance competition

3 comments:

Amber said...

You look great, Erin!! I can't wait to hear what name you decide. If we're having another boy, I know it will be really tough for us, too.

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Cutest pregnant lady ever!

Jill said...

seriously so cute!