Sunday, November 6, 2011

23 Weeks & A Secret

How far along? 23 Weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still not many shirts
Sleep: TERRIBLE! I cant get comfortable, I want to sleep on my stomach and I have bad dreams. I went and got a Snoogle on Friday night, and its been better since then.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby boy move
Movement: As soon as I wake up, throughout the day and mostly at night!
Food cravings: Chocolate, thank you Halloween
Gender: A boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I could go for a beer.
What I am looking forward to: Viability next week
Weekly Wisdom: Things have a way of falling into place..
Milestones: Seeing movement from the outside

The most recent belly pics are from 2 weeks ago, at Rylans baptism. Tom is at work and I am in yoga pants and a hoodie. They will have to do. :)


My whole fam before we left the church.

Rylan didnt care for pictures when we got home..


Shes a deer in headlights here, but isnt her headpiece gorgeous? That was one of our special gifts to her. I cant wait for my future daughter to wear that outfit one day!



Delaney is always ready to pose with me!-my 1st Goddaughter.


6 fingers for 6 years of loving her! I still cant believe how much she looks like me. And my babies come out looking like TOM!



As many know, my blog BFF, Evan is pregnant and due a day after me. She and her husband decided not to find out what they are having. She had her ultraound a few weeks ago and her friend, Alicia went with. Alicia was told what the baby is! Evan wrote two letters to me, one from a baby boy and one from a baby girl. Alicia put the proper one in the mail and destroyed the other. So, me and Alicia are the only two people that know the sex of that sweet, growing baby. The letter is something I will treasure forever and I am honored Evan gave me this special gift. Now, Alicia and I can do some shopping and Evan will have a box full of pink or blue goodies on delivery day.


Dont forget to leave a comment for my Shutterfly giveaway below! It ends on Tuesday! I will do an updated name post when it closes.

9 comments:

Amber said...

That is a really cute idea!

You look great, Erin!!

Tracy said...

That is so awesome and such a good idea! So exciting how your journey's have both just came together. You're nieces are just beautiful btw, as are you!! You definitely glow when you're pregnant. =)

Kaci said...

Beautiful bump!! :) Found your blog from Steph, have a great rest of the weekend! XOXO

Cori said...

You look so cute!!!! Can you believe how close we are to 24 weeks????!!!

twondra said...

I just love hearing how much you love being an aunt and how much they mean to you. You're such a wonderful aunt. :)

You look so good!

Nicole said...

Erin, we just had our WTF following a BFN on FET#1 for Baby#2. I would LOVE to hear your thoughts about FETs back to back like you did. I've never cycled back to back before.

Nicole said...

PS- today is CD1 of the potential FET#2 for Baby #2

Stacey said...

What a great idea! How Awesome for Evan to have you two girls looking after her!

Stace said...

That's such a neat idea-- and so special for you 3. :) If I recall, she needs a girl to even things out. And to give your new little boy a girlfriend, too.

I cannot believe that you're already 23 weeks along. It feels like it's going so quickly. (From this end at least!)