Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's A...

BOY! A{nother} baby boy!









As I said, we went to the ultrasound a few Fridays ago. We told the tech our story quickly and she assured us that she would check 3 times before telling us. We were in the ultrasound room all of 2 minutes before she said Its a boy! We fell in love with our second son during the quick ultrasound and went on with our day. As we were leaving, the tech said, "Just so you know, there is no doubt that baby is a boy." Haha


We are so thrilled. I am excited to give Trevor a built in best friend. I am excited to fulfill Toms dream of having two sons close together. I am excited to get another Mamas boy.


Tom is wearing a shirt for the marathon that says Its a boy in big blue letters. I have some friends coming down with me and Toms family will be there. We had to go tell my family quickly today, before they left for the cottage. Everyone was very happy.


I still cant believe I will have two sons. Amazing.


PS-You know how when you were little and you had your family mapped out in your head, children's names, ages, etc? I ALWAYS wanted 5 kids. And I always wanted a boy, a boy, twin girls and a final boy. Maybe Ill get what I always wanted? Time will tell..


25 comments:

prettybyrdie said...

Yay! I always wanted all girls, but after having my son I'm all about the boys. I'm pregnant now and would love another boy but think this one is a girly!

Stacey said...

Yea! Boy are the best! they love their Mamas

Ashley said...

Awww yay!!! So happy for you guys! I love being Momma to my Momma's Boy. :)

Lindsay said...

congratulations! Trevor will be a great big brother!

Cori said...

Yay!!!! So exciting! I have been checking in like 50 times a day to see if you posted it yet!!! Congrats!!!!

beth ewing said...

Congrats! Two boys are fun and mine are much farther apart than yours. At least you have everything you need. That was nice for me.

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Yay!! So excited for your little boy! And let me just say, I love that we're both having second boys together! :) Congratulations!

Jill said...

That's fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!

Kahla said...

I had a feeling it was a boy, congratulations!!!! I think it's awesome Trevor will have a brother so close in age. In a perfect world I'd have two of each so they all had a brother and a sister... so excited for ya'll!

juliane2004 said...

Congratulations :) I am thrilled for you!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Congrats! So happy for you and your family! :)

t.b.f.love. said...

Congratulations! I would also love to have 2 boys close in age - how wonderful that Trevor and his little brother will be so close!

JDub said...

Awwww congrats!

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Two boys is such a blessing - I'm thrilled for you!

Nicole said...

CONGRATS!!! Little boys are soo stinkin' much fun! I am so super thrilled for you, Erin! And now you get to pick from your Boy list, which includes both my DH and Baby C's names, haha! I'm extra interested to hear your final choice :)
FET meds start tomorrow for me!

April said...

Yay!! I'm so happy for you!

Coakley's Journey said...

congrats. how exciting to have another boy and the bond the brothers have.

Courtney said...

Horray for a boy! Good luck and how fun!

paige said...

congratulations :) i have been lurking - waiting for this announcement.
i totally thought 'girl' but seems like i am always wrong whenever i guess, so i should have known.
My last 2 are boys & best little buddies too... cutest things in the world.
Sweet idea with the marathon shirt!

M&M Pittman said...

Congrats! I think you are gonna have all boys :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Congrats! Trevor is so cute and I know this little boy will be too!

Francesca Fine Jewelry said...

Congratulations! I am still praying and will continue to pray until your sweet baby is born!
Jean

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lisa said...

Huge CONGRTS to you lady on having another healthy baby boy!! I am SO happy for you!! I've been a little MIA lately, but I've been popping on to check on you!