Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello, October!

September has flown by and today marks the first day of a very fun month for us! Today, we head to the pumpkin farm with my nieces and nephews. Its a perfect way to start the fall season. Tomorrow we have a birthday party and baby shower. We work all week, have a bday dinner Thursday, head to the cottage to go apple picking, have the marathon next Sunday and leave at 6am on Monday the 10th. Its a good thing I packed as much as I could today. I wont have time to do it later!

We put an offer in on a house yesterday. We are anxious to get a response. We feel like our chances of it working out are slim to none, simply because that's our "luck" lately. If it falls through, we will probably look for a bigger rental. I don't want to move in the middle of winter or 9 months pregnant!

After we get back from vacation, we have 2 birthday parties, lots of Halloween parties and activities, Boo at the Zoo, Rylans baptism, etc. October is always hectic! Trevor has been taking music class on Monday mornings and swim class on Tuesday nights. They both end at the end of the month. I have been waiting to sign him up again until I find out Tom schedule. I am going to mourn if we lose our Fridays together..which is very likely.

My belly grew a lot this week. I took the time to pull out bigger bras, maternity jeans and some shirts. It will be a challenge to dress in what I already have because I was opposite seasons with Trevor.

I cant remember what I said last about finding out the sex of the baby. Pregnancy brain has been BAD. We were supposed to find out on Monday and keep it our secret until Sunday for the marathon. Tom is going to wear a shirt that says Its a boy or Its a girl to tell our family/friends. Well, that is still happening..but, we went to the ultrasound early. Last Friday, we decided one week wouldn't make a difference and we were ready to know what we are baking. The 3 of us went and found out! Evan is the only person who knows and no one knows we went to the ultrasound early. Its been fun to keep it between us for a while. I'm not sure if Ill spill the beans Monday night or wait until after the marathon next Sunday. We will see..

Below are pics of Trevor at the children's museum before we went to the ultrasound. I have been slacking with pics lately because my lens is beat up. I hope to get a new one in the next few days.









6 comments:

beth ewing said...

Can we guess? I think it's a girl!

Triple Threat said...

I originally guessed girl on your poll but I'm thinking its a boy now because you were able to find out early and it seems definitive. I always think of Evan when I read your blog because I'm a mom of triplets and I'm pregnant with my fourth now too. Send our thoughts to her too and CONGRATS to you!! I can't wait to hear what you have cooking. Awesome either way!!!!!

Evan Nicole said...

Triple Threat...email me, lets chate enc8283@yahoo.com. I would LOVE to pick your brain and make some comparisons!! Erin--- I LOVE that I know whats growing in that perfect belly of yours! (Ive been shopping a little but will wait to send a package so youll have it when you come home). Woohoo!!!

Jessica said...

WAIT - you know and you're not telling us?! Aaagghhh :).

Rachel said...

No fair! I want to know!! I am the most impatient person ever.

Also, does Evan not have a blog? You talk about her all the time and I would love to read her blog if she has one.

Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

Tiffany said...

I know!! I know!!! ;-) I even have something special to give ya when we meet!