Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Last night, we kept up our bi-annual tradition of painting my pregnant belly. I hope this continues at least until I am 30. ;)

Here is my 2009 Trevor belly, at 38 weeks pregnant.

Here is my 2011, nameless boy belly at 22 weeks pregnant.










I think the bump on the left is cuter...


Trevor is napping and we will head to my sisters to trick or treat when Tom gets home from work. Its a nice day here but will be chilly when the sun goes down.


I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

This needs to be entered into some sort of contest because it is so cute with the two of you! Wait the three of you ;)

Kay said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Lisa said...

OMG those are the cutest pictures Ive ever seen!!!

Mush said...

That is so sweet! Love it! x

twondra said...

Awww, sooo cute! I love it!!

Marcie said...

Love the pic of you and Trevor! So So sweet!

Michelle said...

You look adorable! I love the pumpkin bellies!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

I love that Trevor got his belly painted, too! So, so sweet. Y'all are adorable!

Life Happens said...

Love those pumpkins!