Tuesday, October 11, 2011

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? All pants, except one pair
Sleep: One day good, one day bad..unpredictable
Best moment this week: Telling our news!
Movement: Every day
Food cravings: Soup, Chili
Gender: A boy!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not a single thing
What I am looking forward to: This week away
Weekly Wisdom: You can love a second child as much as your first. ;)
Milestones: Gender reveal?

We had a crazy warm weekend here; it was in the low 80's! It was hot this week last year. I remember because of the marathon. Its nice to do the fall activities with T-shirts and shorts. It always cools off by Halloween. Then, there is this website.
http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/latest-local/27534-great-worst-of-winter-2011-2012-aimed-for-chicago.html
I keep hearing how this will be the winter that makes Chicago residents want to move. Hopefully, the worst is over by the time little man arrives.

6 comments:

e Daly said...

I hadn't seen that website!!! I'm right across the lake so we get the same weather. Boo.

P.S. Your looking great!

Ashley said...

Congrats on the boy!!!!

LeAnn said...

Congrats on the boys! My first two are boys and honestly I LOVE it. They are best friends!!!! Cant wait to hear about Trevors little brothers name!

Mrs.Joe said...

You look great! Hopefully winter is kind to all of us this year- not looking forward to another ct winter like last year with a baby!

Tracy said...

So excited for you and your cute family! It will be so fun for your little Trevor to have a little brother to play with! You look great! I would love for you to add me again by the way! =)

The Riggs Family said...

Congratulations on boy #2! You look fantastic!