Sunday, October 2, 2011

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sometimes, pants are more comfortable
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping well and have odd, detailed dreams
Best moment this week: Visiting the pumpkin farm, knowing we will bring our lil punkin back next year
Movement: I feel it every day, mostly at night
Food cravings: Hot chocolate, ice cream
Gender: Cant tell just yet..
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not a single thing
What I am looking forward to: Vacation!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish every moment while pregnant..it goes faster and faster
Milestones: Consistent movement..Daddy is anxious to feel it!

9 comments:

Stace said...

The second pregnancy flew by for me too!! I can't believe you're already 18 weeks. You look great and I can't wait to find out if Trev will be a big brother to a sister or a brother! I'm thinking brother... :)

Amy said...

wow, you look sooo cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Ashley said...

You look great! Can't wait to hear the news!

Once Upon A Time said...

Lookin' good Erin! For the record, I'm thinking girl... :)

Pete, Alison and Charlie said...

Wow - 18wks already! Time is flying by! You are looking really well. I was due yesterday, but no sign of ANYTHING happening yet. Sigh. Mind you, my son was a fortnight late, so I'm not holding my breath! Looking forward to finding out if your bump is of the pink or blue variety!! :-)

Mandy said...

Can't believe you're that far along already. You looks so adorable!!

My guess is girl!

Brant and Amanda said...

If you love hot chocolate you have got to try www.theticketkitchen.com
They have the best hot chocolate on this earth.

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

You look awesome!! I can't believe you've only gained two pounds, I am so jealous with my 10 pound gain over here!!

Can't wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl!

Cassidy Robinson said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! You look beautiful! I am glad I found your blog. Just got diagnosed with Endo after trying to conceive for a little over a year now. I am trusting the Lord and praying it will be taken care of so that we can have our own little family one day! Look forward to reading more! :)