Tuesday, September 13, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: Still no gain, just like with Trevor
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: I finally have some energy back! I have been sleeping better at night, but often have very odd and detailed dreams.
Best moment this week: I lay in the bed in the morning and rub my belly..I just love that feeling
Movement: Pretty positive I felt the baby on Friday. Although, I haven't noticed it since
Food cravings: Cold drinks, chocolate
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having no headaches! They are back in full force. Today, I had one so bad that I was in bed, in pain from 6-9 pm. What a waste of a night!
What I am looking forward to: Our family vacation and shopping for the baby while there!
Weekly Wisdom: I feel small for almost 16 weeks and was getting concerned. I went back and compared the lack of weight gain and small bump to Trevor's pregnancy and its exactly the same.
Milestones: Movement will be regular soon, almost 4 whole months pregnant!

20 days until we find out the gender! Tom and I spent Friday night browsing boy names and all the ones we like are pretty uncommon. I don't really want to be too trendy. We aren't in love with any of the names, so we will keep our minds open. Ill do a baby name post this week! I put a poll up tonight, what are we having!?

Tom and I took Trevor out for a fun day at a local amusement park. It closed down a while back and reopened this year as an Azoosement park..animals and rides! The weather was great and we had a blast. We always make the best of our time as a family of 3. I look forward to next summer when there are 4 Robertson's. :)


























I was very hesitant about putting him on this ride. Much to our surprise, he loved it! You couldn't even see his little head when it was up high. It came back down and he was laughing and hitting the sides. It helped that he rode with another little boy. They had tons of fun!






This weekend calls for another day of family fun, deciding on a birthday party plan and finalizing our trip. Thanks for all of the emails, they have been so helpful!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Trevor is such a cutie!
Can't wait to hear some of your names!!!

Peaches xx said...

im so pleased everything is going well :) your bump should be betwen 13-17cm, from the top of the bump to the top of the pelvic bone.