Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Here are my faves from the wedding last weekend. I managed to get a few good ones to hold us over. The professional ones I have seen so far are amazing. I cant wait to print a ton out!


Delaney getting dolled up


Perfection

I love this one..and Laney looks so much like Dakota Fanning here! And Samantha was easily one of the most beautiful brides ever!




Unlimited Starburst? Well, okay!



The ringbearer arrives..he looked perfect!

Sam wore my tiara, it was her borrowed :)



Trevor and Laney walked together..they both were awesome!









Someone loved his short limo ride..





LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!

Couple and Rylan, 16 days old

My parents

Brady, Tyler and Eric

After the traditional first dances, Delaney did an Irish Jig for Sam and Brian. She changed into her dance outfit and put on an amazing performance. Everyone loved it! This girl was made for the spotlight. She was awake from 7am on, no nap, no real lunch, sat through the church ceremony, did pictures in the sun, etc. She was exhausted around dinner time but still found the energy to go with the plan. She was upset at 11pm when my sister and brother in law dragged her off the dance floor to go home!


Laney hugging Sam, isnt her dress beautiful?

Trevor and Tyler getting the party started

Brian and my aunt Jean



3 men in kilts


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I will post professional pics when I get them! Life has been pretty hectic lately. Im switching jobs, sort of, in a few weeks. Were house hunting. Trevor and I leave Thursday night for Atlanta for the weekend. Were celebrating Evans birthday and the triplets turning 2! We are so excited! We did have our first OB appointment on Friday and it was great! Loved the doc, had a fantastic ultrasound and scheduled my NT scan for August 18th. I cant believe I am almost 10 weeks. Waiting to get pregnant, time crawled. Now, I am nearly 1/4 of the way to holding our child in my arms.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Erin, you look beautiful. The color of your dress is stunning on you! And Trevor, of course, looks precious as usual!

Stace said...

Time goes too fast... and not fast enough at the same time. Trev's kilt-- way too cute!! Can't wait to hear about all the upcoming events and changes! And of course I can't wait to hear all about your newest growing miracle!

Kahla said...

What great pics of all of you! Looks like such a fun time! I think pregnancy and infanthood are when time flies the fastest!!!

beth ewing said...

Looks like a fun wedding! And your boobs look huge in that dress. Those are pregnant boobs if I've ever seen them. Hehe!

Jennifer said...

You are beautiful, Erin! I love all the pictures. Trevor is adorble in the kilt! Looks like you all had a fabulous time!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Trevor in a kilt?!! I am dying of cuteness!! You looked gorgeous in that dress, too!