Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Lovin'

In the Spring, I made a list of fun activities I wanted to do with Trevor this summer. He is so much fun and really easygoing and I knew he would be a blast this year. I tried to balance our summer with weekends at the cottage along with weekends at home. Its too bad work had to be thrown in there. ;)

Here are some pictures of our recent adventures.


2nd White Sox game

4th of July fireworks


He LOVED the boom-booms


4th at the parade. I told him to listen to the band. Don't you love his chair? I dont even have one that nice!


Swimming at our complex



First big kid swing ride


Centennial Beach


My 'lil pig in mud


Brookfield Zoo-and look! He does look like me sometimes!


Cars 2 with Ty-Ty


First carnival ride




Proof we do stay home sometimes..he loves dumping his stuffed animals out


Our amazing summer continues..this weekend is the cottage, next weekend is a mix of Sam's wedding and Country Thunder. Its going to be hectic! The following weekend is at home and then Trevor and I are off to Atlanta!


In baby #2 news, I really feel pregnant now. My boobs are sore and growing daily. I reallllly missed pregnant boobs and am glad they're back! I feel nauseous off and on. My appetite of out of whack. Ill be fine without eating all day and then I'm starving and scarf down 3 pieces of pizza. Then I feel sick..wonder why!? I am counting the minutes until Friday. I cant wait to see that flicker and fall completely in love with this baby.

6 comments:

Diana said...

What a beautiful family u have. God bless u and ur baby throughout this pregnancy =)

Karen77 said...

You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations on baby #2!! We must live near each other as I am a member at Brookfield zoo and have been to Centennial Park a lot. Can't wait to read your update.

Amber said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! Trevor looks SO big on that swing.

Can't wait to hear how your ultrasound goes on Friday! Glad you're feeling all pregnant. :-)

Vicki said...

I don't think i've ever commented, but I've read your blog for a while, mostly since we are about the same age, but I wish i were married and starting a family, like you.

Glad to see you enjoying the summer with your sweet boy, and lots of congrats on baby number two!

Just wondering if you've told your family yet (and how!?) since you had said they didn't know about the FET.

lori said...

Where did the baby go-Trevor looks like a little boy!

prettybyrdie said...

Congratulations on number #2!!! My son is just a week's difference from Trevor and we are trying for another baby now too. How did he do at the movies? We were thinking about taking our son to see Cars but weren't sure if he would make it through the whole thing :)