Thursday, July 21, 2011

Little Change

6.5 hours until I am off for FOUR full days..I am counting the seconds.

We decided to stay home tonight and drive up to the cottage early tomorrow instead. I changed my ultrasound appointment to tomorrow morning, rather than next Tuesday. I am excited to see our baby again.

Oh yes, after much debate, we are calling the baby Squishy. Trevor loves Finding Nemo, so its appropriate. :)



Yesterday was the hottest day in 6 years. They are predicting 93 and storms for Saturday. I hope we don't melt.


At least for half of the weekend we will be doing this:




6 hours, 23 minutes and counting..

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Trevor is so cute! If this were facebook, I would "like" that middle picture of the "oooh" face. :)

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! Enjoy seeing Squishy tomorrow!

And I agree with Sarah, that face is priceless!

Breanna said...

I love the pictures! :) Have a great time! You deserve it!

Kelly said...

He is just too cute!

Jessica said...

I hope you post a Squishy update before taking off for the weekend! Can't wait to see how he/she is doing :)!

The Pifer's said...

I had to giggle at your comment 'the hottest day' with it being '93 and you melting' lol...it's been 103+ here, and in the 100's for 21 consecutive days...WHEW! Some low 90's sounds pretty amazing right now, haha!!

I hope you have a blast this weekend and I love the name squishy :))

Love ya sweet friend!!

maria lopez said...

Hope you and your family are having a beautiful time!
Could you please tell us about your get away and your little squishy as soon as you get back?!!! Can't wait to hear:)
I've been following your blog for quite a while now and i am already addicted to your blog:))))
Oh, Trevor is sooo handsome. He looks like his dad but those beautiful blue eyes are yours... Right???
God bless your family!

ss fashion world said...

So cuteee :)
Im just having a giveaway, make sure you will check it:
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ