Saturday, July 9, 2011

Great and Greater

Sissy had her baby!! She arrived on 7/7/2011 at 7:39am. She weighed 7 lb. 7 oz. and measured at 20.5 inches. I guess we know her favorite number!

If you remember, I was really pushing for a certain name. They sent her stats with a picture and I was sure she wouldn't have a name for at least 24 hours. About 2 hours later, my sister sent a beautiful picture with her name:


Rylan Faith

I got choked up, I couldnt believe they picked my name! Rylan is a play off our maiden name of Ryan. I suggested pairing it with Faith because Delaneys middle name is Grace. They were going to do Rylan Elizabeth after me, but since I wanted RF, they actually gave me the choice. I went with the original choice. Love, love, love! We will call her Rylee. She is PERFECT! The picture above is her a few hours old. Everyone is crazy over her. I see us hanging around my sisters house after work many nights a week..

I took Trevor to see her on Friday, after our ultrasound. At first, he didnt even notice her and wasnt jealous when I held her. After a while, he came over and snuggled her. He wanted to poke her face and pick her up. Seeing him kiss her made me feel like our world has come full circle. A miracle holding a miracle. We attempted a pic of all 6 grandkids..it was comical.






Oh yeah, our ultrasound. I am so happy to report, everything looked great! There was a very clear yolk sac and the beginning of a fetal pole. The two things I wanted to see! I was relieved beyond belief. We return to see the baby and the heartbeat this Friday. After, we will head to Wisconsin and celebrate with the family. I am 6 weeks today and the exhaustion has kicked in. Grow, baby, grow!!

18 comments:

Cori said...

I am so happy for you right now! That baby girl is precious! Also glad you got to see the things you wanted on your ultrasound yesterday! GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!

Alex(andra) said...

Yay!!! What a precious baby girl, and I'm glad to hear your ultrasound went great!! Still sending lots of prayers!

Kelly said...

So great to hear the good news. What a sweet baby girl!

Tiffany said...

Wheeping happy happy tears. I think I have refreshed your blog via my phone 100+ times. So happy for the report! Whoop whoop we are pregnant together again Mama!!!!!

Mary Louis Quinn said...

I don't want to sound like a stalker but I have been on pins and needles waiting on this post! So glad that the US looked great!! And how wonderful that your niece is here safe and sound! ;)

Stace said...

She is beautiful! I love her soon-to-be nickname-- I was pushing hard for Riley for one of our girls. :) And your ultrasound-- YES! I am so happy to hear it went well and can't wait for the heartbeat!

Samantha said...

I'm so happy that ur ultrasound went great. Also happy that your niece arrived safe.

Kirby and Anna said...

Yay... congrats! Enjoy your celebration.

J said...

Congratulations X2! I couldn't be more happier for you and your sister!

Rylan is gorgeous...love the name!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Thank goodness! I've been stalking your blog like crazy! Congratulations to your sister on that beautiful baby girl! So happy for you guys!!

Maggie said...

SO happy for you and your family!!!

Sarah said...

I'm so happy for you!! congrats!

Melissa said...

Glad to year all is going well for you. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Love the new baby she is adorable!

Mrs. S said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well for you!

Francesca Fine Jewelry said...

What wonderful news for both you and your sister! I am still praying for you.
Jean

Angela said...

Rylan is beautiful! She looks like Delaney in that pic. :-)

So so so so happy about your good news!

Jill said...

Yay, so happy for you! :D

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

Hello sweet baby girl! So beautiful!!! It always amazes me how well siblings do with the new addition - Trevor will do GREAT with his new brother or sister!!!