Tuesday, July 26, 2011

8 Weeks

Im back. Sort of. I am still running on empty from the weekend. But, it was wonderful. Country Thunder was great, the wedding was flawless, Trevor and Delaney were amazing, and taking yesterday day off was the best decision ever! Here is me and my two babies on Saturday. :)


How far along? 8 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down a few pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep: Need lots of it!
Best moment this week: So many! Seeing Squishy again, being the pregnant bridesmaid, fantasizing about having kids next summer..kidS!
Movement: Cant wait!
Food cravings: Frozen drinks
Gender: I think girl, Tom thinks boy
Labor Signs: None here
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Rubbing bellies with Evan in 9 days!
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you can
Milestones: Got released from the RE

Squishy looked perfect on Friday and grew so much! S/he was measuring spot on at 7w6d. The heartbeat was 152 bpm. I was officially released to my OB. I am to continue baby aspirin and the endometrin until August 21st, which is 12 weeks.
Expect lots of wedding pics this week! Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

Leza said...

Oh yay Erin! That's awesome. I'm so glad things are going well for you. Your ultrasound looks exactly like mine at 8 weeks and the heartrate is exactly the same too :) maybe you have a little girl on the way. I'm so happy for you and look forward to reading your updates each week. Congrats again!!

Jessica@The Southern Belle Baby said...

Yay! So glad Squishy is looking so good. I'm still so thrilled for you guys. Oh, and my due date got moved up, so we now have the same one!

Shannon said...

so excited for you Erin!

Cori said...

Awesome! I couldn't wait to hear how everything went! Glad all is perfect!

Kristal said...

So glad to hear everything with baby #2 is going well. I can't wait to continue to read your upcoming pregnancy posts :)

Shilpa said...

Hi, Erin!
I recently started following your blog and just wanted to begin by wishing you congratulations! It's been a hard road for you but I am so happy that you finally reached your destination.
Wishing you good health.

Angela said...

So happy to hear you had good news and a good weekend!

Jill said...

I loved reading this title in my reader! So happy for you!

Mush said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! xxx Can't wait to see pics of growing bump and to hear all what's going on with your second pregnancy and how Trevor gets on with it all. He is going to be an ace big brother. I'll wait to guess the sex of baby when I see your bump. x

jenn said...

squishy is so cute!!!!

Ashley said...

Yay!! So exciting!! Love the pic!!

Chelley N said...

Hi, Erin! I'm one of your newest followers. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I can relate so much to your story as I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2 after a LONG battle with infertility. My husband and I want a large family (like 4 or more kids), so my journey with infertility is not over yet.

Anyway, I HATE that others have to work so hard to grow their families, but I take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone! Congrats, again!

Amber said...

SO excited for you Erin! I hope you all are doing well!

Kami said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I missed the post preggers!!! Congrats! I need to get on here more often! Yeah!!! So happy for you!

Kami