Sunday, June 26, 2011

Huge Hurdle

We had a great weekend, but now the nerves are kicking in. Tomorrow is BIG. We have to jump a hurdle I have never jumped. Even with Trevor's picture perfect pregnancy, I did not have normal doubling betas. With the miscarriage, I had an okay beta followed by a decreasing one. But, I need tomorrow to be different. That number HAS to be more than double. It'll be roughly 70 hours from my beta on Friday. I am hoping for a number much higher than needed. Then, I can sit back and relax until an ultrasound next week.

The good news is, I feel pregnant. Ive been nauseous and haven't had an appetite. Although, the nausea is worse if I'm starving, so I have to eat little bits. Ive had pretty consistent cramping and pressure. My boobs are sore. I wake up feeling exhausted. All good things. :)

I already taught Trevor where the baby is. He points to my belly(sometimes closer to my boobs, haha) and kisses it. Melts my heart.

I'm walking a fine line between wanting to shout our joy from the rooftops and thinking this could end at any second. As long as tomorrows report is exceptional, I will allow myself to breathe.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm praying that tomorrow will be everything you hope it will be, and more. Having had recurrent miscarriages, I know that it's so hard to allow yourself to feel hope - but I also know that there is something different about THE pregnancy, the one where you do allow yourself to breathe, the one that ends in a beautiful baby. I know that it's really hard to trust the good feeling, so I hope that tomorrow's number (and every number thereafter) is so high that it blows any tiny bit of doubt out of the water :).

Candace said...

definitely will be praying for you all through the day! Will be waiting for a positive blog post!

Demetrius' mommy. said...

Praying for you ,I have a feeling
You're going to get great news tomorrow.
Congratulations and good luck.

Heather said...

Crossing my fingers you get a fabulous doubled beta tomorrow :)

Stace said...

Fingers crossed... hoping that tomorrow's number is just what you need to calm the nerves! Can't wait to see a healthy happy heartbeat(s) soon!!! (And a big, ole round pregnant belly soon after!)

Joy@WhenDoesDaddyComeHome said...

I've been so busy and haven't been on blogs - wow!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I was thinking about you and got on here to a beautiful BFP!!!

Tristan said...

Praying for you!! I really hope this is your miracle baby#2! Cant wait to hear those awesome beta #'s..dont keep us waiting too long! ((hugs))

rozannaw said...

ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOUR RESULT POST! PRAYING FOR YOU IN AZ! I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND HOPE THIS IS THE DAY YOU WILL HEAR GOOD NEWS!!!!